Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Tortures A Little Baby!

nick5

I honestly dont believe that Amy Marie is a christian. Nobody is this stupid. I think its a prank.

She keeps quoting bible scriptures on an EXCHRISTIAN website to prove points....has to be a joke. She debates in the manner that my friends and I do when we are mocking christians.

The book of Revelations tells gives the verdict,

"Just and true are Your ways Lord God Almighty."

Ps 137:9 Happy shall they be who take your little ones and dash them against the rock!

Jer 13:14

And I will dash them one against another, parents and children together, says the Lord. I will not pity or spare or have compassion when I destroy them.

And because your god considers the murder of parents and children to be "just and true" your god is hereby condemned.

As I said in my heart, long ago...

"Farewell Jeezus™, son of Yahooweh™ - I release you from my service. Go now and die in what way seems best to you."

Nick5 Maybe you should make a picture of a baby getting revenge and burning jesus I think that'd make Amy happy lol The baby should get revenge.

here amy I drew a super baby burning jesus

226f3bba.jpg

there! a baby gets revenge

What do you use to make your pictures? Your pictures look so much better than mine.

Amy what do you have to say about the slaughtering of children in the OT?

You didn't address it.

What do you use to make your pictures? Your pictures look so much better than mine.

Well I am an art student and I've been drawing pretty much since I was a little kid (I'm 20 now). I use ink for the lines and color with pencil crayons

I need to take an art class. I like to draw I'd like to learn to draw better.

Yeah, why not Willy. It's a good outlet for ideas and thoughts. Do it. :) Maybe you shouldn't have those motifs when you go to class though. Teachers might not like it! :HaHa:

Yea, guess I better not say I like drawing biblical characters fucking each other :lmao:

Nick5, I am distrubed by your art. Jesus tortures a little baby? I'd rather scratch my eyes than to seeing your art where babies bleed.

Please get help and remember Jesus is your best friend

(My dear Braggio, I'd go as far as say that he's handsome! You're a hunk after all these years that we were together. If I was a heathen, I'd worship Mr Braggio as my god. :wub: No offense to Jesus though. He's my best friend and my God.)

Whatever, we're just people.

:grin:

LOL! Dumbass. If you worship Jesus, you support the actions he is doing in my drawing.

LOL! Dumbass. If you worship Jesus, you support the actions he is doing in my drawing.

:HaHa:

Precisely. Jeezus™ is depicted as gladly condemning sinners in the Babble™, whether or not fluffy-bunny Xians like it. There are no loopholes or escape hatches to the John 3:16 Ultimatum, and the clear message of the Gospels™ is that all who do not believe in Jeezus™ will burn eternally in Hell™. That includes babies, among others.

Besides, people are born sinful anyways, so untill they have a chance to repent, they can't escape jesus's sick little game.