Goodbye Jesus

Blood Moon Prophecy

Kris

In case anyone cares-- the latest prophecy making its rounds on the net appears to be "The Blood Moon Prophecy". Some pastor states he has found a pattern in eclipse tetrads and feast days which line up with major Jewish events.. Hold on to your butts, because the next line up is in 2015!

I must say, Kris, this particular view is one of the least credible ones I have seen, and not one I have seen has any credibility.  Because there will be lunar eclipses which will fall on certain Jewish feast days, it means Jesus will return?  I don't see it.  I suppose they are claiming it will be the opening of the sixth seal.

12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[f] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of their[g] wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

Revelation 6:12-17

It seems to me that they left out five seals that are supposed to precede the sixth one.  Just a technicality, I suppose.

These people look for anything to verify in their minds that their 2,000 years of waiting for Jesus' return has some sort of validity.  Here's my prediction: 2,000 years from today, their Jesus still will not have returned no matter when lunar eclipses occur.

Yeah--I think I did see something about sack clothes somewhere-- I thought this particular little ditty was pretty lame myself-- wonder what everyone will come up with in 2016?

And OF, I think you are one prophet I can truly get behind!

Yeah--I think I did see something about sack clothes somewhere-- I thought this particular little ditty was pretty lame myself-- wonder what everyone will come up with in 2016?

That's right.  The end-timers must keep thinking ahead and planning for what to do after their next failed prophetical date. 

And OF, I think you are one prophet I can truly get behind!

Then listen carefully and beware of my next prophecy.  I already know what 2016 will show in the "prophetical timeline."  I arrived at this astounding conclusion after minutes of study and deep thought.

2016 will be the year the anti-Christ will be revealed.  Here's how I know.  Begin with the year, 2016.  Divide the year into two sets of two digit numbers to get 20 and 16.  The reason we divide the number that way is because that year will be the beginning of god dividing the wheat from the chaff.  Then add those together to get 36.  We add the numbers because the people's sins will be added together during the end times.  Now divide that by 6 as follows:  36 / 6 = 6.  We do the division by six because of the sixth seal.  Now remove the symbols and we come up with 3666.  We remove the symbols because in the end times, god will no longer speak in symbols, but will speak plainly to us so we will know the end is near.  Because Satan's goal is to defeat the trinity, we remove the 3 which symbolizes the trinity.  What we have left is 666 which is, of course, the mark of the beast (anti-Christ).  Voila, proof that the anti-Christ will be revealed in 2016.

• Like 2

I'm sure this time the end of the world will really happen, and it will be just as exciting as the one that happened in 2012.

• Like 1

I'm sure this time the end of the world will really happen, and it will be just as exciting as the one that happened in 2012.

Or maybe the end of the world will happen, actually be far more exciting and scary than the one in 2012, but have absolutely nothing to do with any gods whatsoever. It would be more likely to be brought about by a bunch of crazy people with a bunch of deadly weapons they have at their disposal.

Blood moon,

*blood moon, blood moon, dip, da, dip, da, dip*

I saw you standing alone...

It took them quite long to come up with a new "but this time for sure, really!!!!!" date for The End after 2012 no? :lmao:

Interesting theory OF-- you should post that on the net and send your idea to a few churches. You would probably get some invitations to appear, which would give you some nice donation money-- then write a book really fast so you can sell it right up until 2017, when your prophecy is rendered invalid--- by that time you should have plenty of money. But if you want more, you could just say you miscalculated and sell another book!!

What did you all think about the miraculous tying of past eclipses to big dates in Jewish history? I thought that it was kind of weird that the first one was something bad--- expulsion, while the other two were about them gaining land-- perhaps in 2015, they will agree to the pre-1967 lines -- losing land this time!

Or maybe the end of the world will happen, actually be far more exciting and scary than the one in 2012, but have absolutely nothing to do with any gods whatsoever. It would be more likely to be brought about by a bunch of crazy people with a bunch of deadly weapons they have at their disposal.

Or an asteroid slamming towards the Earth. At least those and crazy peeps with nukes would be more plausible than just God did it. 

Interesting theory OF-- you should post that on the net and send your idea to a few churches. You would probably get some invitations to appear, which would give you some nice donation money-- then write a book really fast so you can sell it right up until 2017, when your prophecy is rendered invalid--- by that time you should have plenty of money. But if you want more, you could just say you miscalculated and sell another book!!

That's exactly the way it works, isn't it?  Miscalculations can be a source of considerable wealth.

hopefully this end time will be as upbeat as this. 

• Like 1