Goodbye Jesus

Who Is The Abortionist In This Case?

quicksand

If every fetus should be carried to full term and then born, then who is the murder in this case?

9-year-old girl's twin is found inside her stomach

ATHENS, Greece (AP) -- A 9-year-old girl who went to hospital in central Greece suffering from stomach pains was found to be carrying her embryonic twin, doctors said Thursday.

Doctors at Larissa General Hospital examined the girl and surgically removed a growth they later discovered was an embryo about six centimeters (more than two inches) long.

"They could see on the right side that her belly was swollen, but they couldn't suspect that this tumor would hide an embryo," hospital director Iakovos Brouskelis said.

The girl has made a full recovery, he said.

Andreas Markou, head of the hospital's pediatric department, said the embryo was a formed fetus with a head, hair and eyes, but no brain or umbilical cord.

Markou said cases where one of a set of twins absorbs the other in the womb occurs in one of 500,000 live births.

The girl's family did not want to be identified, hospital officials said.

Uhm.. can't answer the poll as I don't see where anything was an abortionist. Not god, he don't exist, not the people in the list they had no idea it was there...

I must be missing the point I guess...

Uhm.. can't answer the poll as I don't see where anything was an abortionist. Not god, he don't exist, not the people in the list they had no idea it was there...

I must be missing the point I guess...

I'm being snarky and a little sneaky by not revealing my premises. But if we were to pit the Argument from Design against the Argument from Evil, whose the abortionist since this has been pitched as a moral issue.

The correct answer is missing from the list -- Kim Jong-Il

kim.jpg