27 replies to this topic

#21 seeker001

seeker001

Apostate

• 702 posts
  • Interests:Technology, science, and spirituality
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :The Eternal Alchemy

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

I used dropbox to store my pictures for my website since I had very little space. You click on the file's directory and from there you should have the option to hit share, click on it and somewhere there you should see where you can have the link copied to you computer's clipboard. When successful you should get a confirmation and you should be able to paste the link.

In faith I listen, in logic and reason I trust

#22 raoul

raoul

Free Thinker

• ★ Gold Patron ★
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:Ancient history, music, theology, political satire and most important of all - trying to make people laugh because in these tough times we all can use a good laugh, right? Forgot something - writing which I'm getting back into.
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Truth - Atheism

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

Seeker001 - I believe I already tried that but over here I can't paste anything. I'll try again, thanks.

"Arguments which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" said by the legendary and quite profound Christopher Hitchens

#23 RachelSkates

RachelSkates

Strong Minded

• 218 posts
  • Interests:Thinking.
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Toast and Strawberry Jam

Posted 07 June 2013 - 03:36 PM

HAHA! I love this. Let's see if he responds. It is clear that you are more well read and more intelligent, but there is hope for him. The things you say will get into his head and when he is standing in a welfare line one day realizing his great god didn't do shit, he will remember you woohoo.gif

#24 Fweethawt

Fweethawt

Nibble-nibble...

• 7,357 posts
  • Interests:All kinds of stuff.
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Jerry

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:39 PM

Seeker001 - I believe I already tried that but over here I can't paste anything. I'll try again, thanks.

Try this... Once you upload something to a specific folder within your Dropbox, you SHOULD see\find an option to share the content. Once you choose a method of sharing, whether its email or text or whatever, the program generates a link to THAT content only.

THAT link is what you would post here in order for anyone that clicks on it to access that file.

If its not allowing you to copy the link, just choose the share via email option and send the link to yourself. You SHOULD be able to copy it from there.

I am a mouse who enjoys munching on cat food from time to time.
Does that make me a cannibal?

#25 Fweethawt

Fweethawt

Nibble-nibble...

• 7,357 posts
  • Interests:All kinds of stuff.
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Jerry

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:40 PM

This stuff is quite simple if you use your smartphone.

I am a mouse who enjoys munching on cat food from time to time.
Does that make me a cannibal?

#26 RenaissanceWoman

RenaissanceWoman

Skeptic

• 620 posts
  • Interests:Art history, travel, music comp & performance, garden design, opening the world to my young daughter
  • Still have any Gods? If so, who or what? :Lingering notions about karma

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:54 AM

HAHA! I love this. Let's see if he responds. It is clear that you are more well read and more intelligent, but there is hope for him. The things you say will get into his head and when he is standing in a welfare line one day realizing his great god didn't do shit, he will remember you woohoo.gif

Yes, Raoul... please let us know if and when he responds! You are right, RS; one day this guy will be faced with some serious dissonance, and he will remember this. The seed Raoul has planted in him is more than I ever had, and I wonder if that would have helped me wake up sooner and avoid my long years of doubt and confusion. But for now, Raoul, enjoy the idea that currently in his mind you a tool of Satan, you naughty man!  zDuivel7.gif

#27 raoul

raoul

Free Thinker

• ★ Gold Patron ★
  • 1,567 posts
  • Interests:Ancient history, music, theology, political satire and most important of all - trying to make people laugh because in these tough times we all can use a good laugh, right? Forgot something - writing which I'm getting back into.

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

This stuff is quite simple if you use your smartphone.

thanks for the additional info about the dropbox - I'll do it as soon as I'm finished replying to all of you here.

"Arguments which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" said by the legendary and quite profound Christopher Hitchens

#28 raoul

raoul

Free Thinker

• ★ Gold Patron ★
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:31 AM

For Renaiss. and Rachel - Yes, he did respond ad nauseum with almost 70 - 80 short messages employing the presup. crap among other things. I won't bore you with the gory details here because they'll put both you and me to sleep. I'd posted about 6 of the may discrepencies I'd cited. He came back with the typical apologetic nonsense that I used when I was doing the apologetic tapdance. It's almost as if he had been using the same books I did. Then he began asking me why I left his cult - what happened - what changed my mind, etc. When I told him that he was simply trying to find a psychological reason which doesn't really drive any of us from their cult, he switched again. He had the audacity to begin counseling/lecturing me about why I should read ONLY books that support the bible and why did I read ONLY books that are anti bible. This was the LAST straw for me. I told him I had MORE books in my library supporting his book of myths which were used by me in the past. He'd admitted, several times, to others that his parents had homeschooled him which obviously influence why he was so clueless about scientific facts some of us hit him with (others had joined in the feast during this time). So I ended by saying something like 'if you are the example of homeschooling, your parents should be thrown in jail for child abuse).

What I just wrote to you is probably about only 2 or 3 percent of the crap that went on and words used. But it's useful anyway because it helps me get back into writing which was always my first love..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users