Goodbye Jesus

Your Inner Fish

TrueFreedom

Loved it.. watching the next one on PBS… next week

I watched the first episode. It's great! Now that I am an ex-christian I love to learn about those evolution (and cosmology, geology, etc)! Thanks for sharing!

Good show, quite accurate and thoughtful.  Still, it was rather basic science.  I wish they would have gone more into Embryology.  The show just touched on it.

Enjoyed it thoroughly.  Biology was always my first love.  Evolution by natural selection is the most revolutionary idea ever imagined.  It has all the magic and mysticism of religious dogma, yet it is true.  The inability of creationists to accept and appreciate the lineage we share with all life on this planet is to their detriment.

Good show, quite accurate and thoughtful.  Still, it was rather basic science.  I wish they would have gone more into Embryology.  The show just touched on it.

You should look up the Nova episode on Evo Devo.  It's just what you're looking for.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/evolution/darwin-never-knew.html

Mindblowing. The second part will be on tonight (Wednesday). 

I love Shubin's enthusiasm. He's like the Neil Tyson of paleontology.