Goodbye Jesus

Ex-Athiest.net

1AcceptingAThiest1

funny how i cant make a simple post without some kinda of backlash, MAN i love you all, I like it fiesty anyway they say when somone hits on you its because they like you, but i dont that is true no one likes me here, but thats ok life is full of different peole we adapt we live learn and grow and make friends with all walks of life.

This is why i stay in chat more

• Super Moderator

Given your proven propensity to place letters in incorrect orders, you may want to check and make sure you haven't done the same with the numbers in your phone number.  I keep getting some lady named Alice.

• Like 1

One arrogance after the other...yes I am pretty much done with you.

See, how I assume the best of everyone before I decide for real what to think of someone...but once that decision has been made it is kinda final. You really have to work hard to make up for your arrogance and stupidity and bad humor. Now I see no effort at all and that makes me go: Yes, go to the chatroom and stay there...

Also you already express your cliche thinking again...people are good? Well let me explain. There are good people and there are bad people. There are people who would actually be good people but for whatever reason they experienced trauma or other things and are not capable to exercise their goodness. Now there are people who would definitely be bad people but life has been good to them so they turned out good but they could and probably would be bad people if not. There are tons of psychopaths and sociopaths who look as if they are good people but if you get to know them better and experience their real persona you will find them to be the worst. By the way Churches are full of them...

So there is much more complexity to the topic of good and bad people. But to assume that ALL PEOPLE are INHERENTLY BAD and treating them that way is damaging and unhealthy and just plain evil. But I guess if I go into it more deeply you will end up confused...

So I am not going to respond to any new thread you will start and I will only participate in those you have started already and only if I see that you are interested in some good talking. If you exercise arrogance again as you have done so many times and just here in this thread I will be done with you entirely.

Before you open your mouth and say its a fake number. TEST IT. like your science teacher Tells you too. OBSERVE ME responding back to you to any question in relation to this website or forum to verify it is me.

Like we care.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

A1, you add nothing to these proceedings. Do you have a purpose for being here? If so, let's get to it and stop wasting bandwidth.

redneck which one did you dial 813 770 4105, try textin me now, im at work. Moanaerina im so sorry you feel so strongly about me. One should know that text words do not display a tone. So for some reason you deem me as arrogant when on multiple occasions i said Atheist are loving people, if you view "people ehre ar eloving" as arrogant i dont know what arrogant or loving actually is then apaprantly. Furthermore if my humor sucks then so does my looks, but mirrors cant talk, and lucky for me, they cant laugh either 

Moanaerina im so sorry you feel so strongly about me. One should know that text words do not display a tone. So for some reason you deem me as arrogant when on multiple occasions i said Atheist are loving people, if you view "people ehre ar eloving" as arrogant i dont know what arrogant or loving actually is then apaprantly. Furthermore if my humor sucks then so does my looks, but mirrors cant talk, and lucky for me, they cant laugh either 

Exactly and that is why your humor does not work here...but honestly I doubt it will work anywhere. That kind of humor to me belongs to the people I usually don't get along well.

Not quite sure what this sentence as a whole is supposed to mean. For the first part you just show more arrogance...what has you telling us atheists are loving people to do with it? Arrogant people say all kinds of things they think are smart or give credit to others. Does that make them less arrogant? Not really. There is no need to say atheists are loving or atheists are this and that. We are people. People. Not atheists. People who do not have faith in god/s. And each one is different. Loving, hating, weird, fun, crazy, normal, intelligent, dumb...whatever. That is the arrogance I am talking about that you display all the time...putting all in one single pot. Like you did on your A.s.s. thread and so many other threads. But I guess your A.s.s. was another display of your humor.

I can't really decide if your looks suck, but if so, there are things you can do about it. The same goes for humor...

And don't say you are sorry when you are not. Because if you where you would not talk this way...but I guess that is beyond your understanding. Whatever. Have a good life.

not sure why your this passionate never seen you this upset, i havent done much of anything, but i cannot adjust myself to every person sadly, wish i could but i cant. i said hope you had a goodv acation you didnt even care

• Super Moderator

If yuo wnot' staet yuor proopsie hear ye shal bee dunn.