Goodbye Jesus

Sea Of Fog In The Grand Canyon

Fweethawt

II would love to witness this.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/sea-fog-completely-filled-grand-canyon-180953609/

For anyone that has never seen the Canyon in person, pictures don't even come close to actually experiencing being there. I've been there once. Never saw anything so awe inspiring.

That looks so amazing, too bad it's a rare occurrence.

That looks so amazing, too bad it's a rare occurrence.

That's the weird thing about this. Its a very rare occurrence -- and yet, it happened previously just a year ago.

Climate change???

It's a hole in the ground, with the effects of an inversion of colder and hotter temperatures in play.   What's the big deal?

unsure.png

Have you ever seen the grand canyon up close in real life, Dude?

I have. It was the first time in my life that I experienced something in nature that actually made me feel true awe and a state of near breathlessness.

Its a hole in the ground, sure. But it truly is an awesome site. No words or picture can do it justice.

Well, Fwee, since I haven't seen it and you have, I'll defer to you're point of view.  Maybe it's like I feel when I look up on a clear night at all of the stars.

It's a very cool phenomenon.

Seen it a few times in the Canadian Rockies, where you get deep narrow valleys between the mountains… if you are up high enough the clouds are sometimes below you and then the temp changes and they rush upwards, engulfing you… amazing.

Dude, It is so freakin big, when I was 30 feet away from the edge, I felt like I was going to fall in.

That's the best I can describe it.

I never felt that looking up at the stars.

It's a very cool phenomenon.

Seen it a few times in the Canadian Rockies, where you get deep narrow valleys between the mountains… if you are up high enough the clouds are sometimes below you and then the temp changes and they rush upwards, engulfing you… amazing.

I saw a video on YouTube showing how the top of the cloud-line was swaying and rushing up and down around the edges of the canyon.

it's pretty awesome when it's right below you.. hope you get to see that in person one day!  :D

it's pretty awesome when it's right below you.. hope you get to see that in person one day!  :D

Thanks. :D

Here's the video showing how the clouds move like water in there. It would be sweet to be down in there right at the edge while its moving.