Goodbye Jesus

Happy Hitchens Day 2015

FreeThinkerNZ

I would like to see Christopher Hitchens' birthday of 13 April celebrated as Hitchens Day.  To participate, raise a glass of single malt Scotch or your favourite beverage, and post a Hitchens quote.

48057_original.png

• Like 7

Thank god for single malt scotch and Hitchens getting published. I love that damn commie. Weird.

• Like 2

What if we don't have a favorite quote and we just so happen to be thirsty at the time of reading this?

Plus, I only have access to a water fountain now. And it'd look really weird if I raised a toast at a water fountain.

What if we don't have a favorite quote and we just so happen to be thirsty at the time of reading this?

Plus, I only have access to a water fountain now. And it'd look really weird if I raised a toast at a water fountain.

futurama-fry-meme-generator-i-dont-know-

• Super Moderator

"Religion poisons everything."     beer.gif   (But since it's only 10:45 am, the toast is with tea  biggrin.png)

“Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.”

― Christopher Hitchens, The Portable Atheist: Essential Readings for the Nonbeliever

Guest Furball

Christopher hitchens, darth vader to christians. 

hitchens-quote.jpg

Hitchens_If_It_Comes_To_That.jpg

its-called-faith.jpg

chrisHitch.jpg

• Like 1

• Like 1

Ever wonder how telling a lie repeatedly for centuries somehow breeds morality? lol Me neither!

Nice thread free. smile.png

• Like 2