Goodbye Jesus

Uranus Disproves Evolution!

Brother Jeff

Guest Furball

The stupidity is amazing. I left a comment for this post on your site. This is what happens to people who are uneducated. Christianity really does a disservice to humanity in telling their followers not to believe in or even look at science and the universe. I never know whether to feel bad for these people or just laugh at them. I used to be one of them. Since i have joined this site, i have been inspired to do my own footwork and give myself a library and youtube education on science. Maybe these people will one day do the same. -Cat

Glory! to you brother!

• Like 1

Oh this idiot...yeah, just ignore him. He doesn't know what he's talking about at all.

• Like 1

When he says "we came from the sun" what is he talking about?  Is he really confusing the universe with our solar system?

He is factually incorrect about the planets orbiting retrograde.  All planets in our system orbit in the same direction.

This guy doesn't seem to understand that the configuration of one star system wouldn't contradict the Big Bang theory.

• Like 1

He is factually incorrect about the planets orbiting retrograde. All planets in our system orbit in the same direction.

Agreed. The planets only appear to be moving backward depending on the earth's position in relation to their orbit. The closer a planet is to the sun the faster it orbits so sometimes it appears from our vantage point on earth that we crossed paths.