Goodbye Jesus

Did Something Happen Since I've Been Away?

Voice

^ She wants me.

Aww, bless your heart, you're just so cute when you're delusional!

Thank you Daffy. You're quite cute too you know.

Hi Voice, where you been?  

What's new? Fweethawt bought a new motorcycle and got it all wet on the first day he had it and now he's crying about having to polish his chrome this weekend, so there's that. 

Let's not forget he spilled gasoline on his nut sack while filling up his bike.

Did I miss that thread? I honestly don't remember it.

How could he have had his nads that close to the hole where the gas goes in unless...OMG!!

What's new? Fweethawt bought a new motorcycle and got it all wet on the first day he had it and now he's crying about having to polish his chrome this weekend, so there's that.

How could he have had his nads that close to the hole where the gas goes in unless...OMG!!

???? Oh Fwee, I had no idea!

THAT is my most popular post ever? I don't know if I should be flattered or embarressed.

Be flattered. The only one I got I had to beg for. 

???? Oh Fwee, I had no idea!
Yeah... My last bike's tank has the fuel hole in the center at the top. In order to completely fill the tank, the bike needs to be level instead of leaning on the kickstand. So in order to fill the tank to the top I would sit on the bike to fuel it. Well, one time I wasn't watching close enough the gas overflowed, ran down the tank and onto the seat right where my unsuspecting nutsack was resting.

Since the skin down there is obviously more sensitive and tender, I immediately experienced a painful chemical burn. Luckily I was only about a half block from home. That was a pretty painful experience that I wouldn't wish on anybody. Even Dude.

Oh Fwee, I had no idea!
Yeah... My last bike's tank has the fuel hole in the center at the top. In order to completely fill the tank, the bike needs to be level instead of leaning on the kickstand. So in order to fill the tank to the top I would sit on the bike to fuel it. Well, one time I wasn't watching close enough the gas overflowed, ran down the tank and onto the seat right where my unsuspecting nutsack was resting.

Since the skin down there is obviously more sensitive and tender, I immediately experienced a painful chemical burn. Luckily I was only about a half block from home. That was a pretty painful experience that I wouldn't wish on anybody. Even Dude.

Case closed. 

I love you guys. jesus.gif

• Like 1

Case closed.

Yeah, I'll bet you'd like me to close your case...

In much the same way you're insinuating I did to my bike.

Case closed.

Yeah, I'll bet you'd like me to close your case...

In much the same way you're insinuating I did to my bike.

Sorry Fwee. In reality, I'm happy for you having your new bike. A little jealous even.  I didn't mean anything bad.

In fact, I hope your new bike puts out for you too. Still internet friends?  

I've recently had a lot of positive life changes and I've been AFK more often than usual. Just recently I started getting active (that's what she said) in the forums again lol. In any case hope you've all been doing well these days.

THAT is my most popular post ever? I don't know if I should be flattered or embarressed.

Be flattered. The only one I got I had to beg for. 

You did not have to beg for that one. You simply told us you felt unloved and we showed you how much we loved you!! Now, we practically worship you!!17.gif

rjn...that was a good post!

I've joined, and I have learnt something really, really useful: BO truly hates taxes.

And SkipNChurch wantz urryone to BUY MOAR GUNZ to PRoTECT OUR FREEDUMZ, and get ready to FIGHT THE GUBMINT FOR OUR FREEDUMZ.

Obama only has a few months left to take away our guns. He better get on it. :)

I've joined, and I have learnt something really, really useful: BO truly hates taxes.

And SkipNChurch wantz urryone to BUY MOAR GUNZ to PRoTECT OUR FREEDUMZ, and get ready to FIGHT THE GUBMINT FOR OUR FREEDUMZ.

Obama only has a few months left to take away our guns. He better get on it. smile.png

Hes justa waitin fer the right moment to surprize us all and declare marshal lawz and take away all mai gunz that make me so manly! BANG! BANG! BANG! Thats a wut dem gubmint spooks are gunna hear when they come tuh get my gunz!