Goodbye Jesus

New Biblical Guide To Hell For Small Children Is Sick And Depraved

Guest Furball

Psychological abuse.

What in Zeus' butthole is wrong with people. That's awful.

This is enough to traumatize any child!! WHY would they do this?? I believe it is to make children behave. At least if you're bad in Santa's eyes you just get a piece of coal in your stocking. Terrible. Just awful!! This is why soooo many new members come to Ex-c with the fear of hell instilled in them. It is no laughing matter!! 

It sounds like those pamphlets they used to give kids in the 19th century that threatened god's wrath and hellfire unless they prayed to god and repented.

Wow... Well fuck me sideways with a stick. The day someone tells that kind of bullshit to my nieces and nephews, well that's the day I'll be convicted.

Are they in a religious family, rjn?

Childhood indoctrination by trusted adults is the primary method religions use to maintain and increase their members.  Usually, it is subtle.

Here, it is child abuse, plain and simple.

I would like to see someone trying to use some ad-hoc Christian apologetics to justify this behavior and propaganda.

• Like 1

Are they in a religious family, rjn?

Nope, thankfully.

Wow, the author of this needs a kick in the Arse!

Is this supposed to look like Dr. Seuss? *gag*

"Doctor (VERY) Strangelove"?

Belief becomes twisted when people assume what they believe is what they know.

Belief becomes twisted when people assume what they believe is what they know.

Tell me if I need to explain this post.

This has a feel of Johnathon Edwards' Sinners in the Hands of an angry God, about it. In Edwards' famous sermon there is the same metaphor of being suspended above a fiery chasm by a thread.

Casey

That makes sense, anticrash - people decide because they believe in the "sacrifice" that came back to life, it means it's a fact and applies to everyone else as well as them and other people must be forced to live by the belief's fact's accompanying practices. It's incredibly frustrating to watch Christians try to make everyone else live how their book (and pastor) says they themselves have to live.

And this is why most of us who have the courage to deconvert should try to let those around us who are still teaching this crap to their kids, know that we've deconverted. Maybe we can save a few more souls from getting exposed to this abuse. If nothing else their kids have somewhere to go if and when they wake up.

• Like 1