Goodbye Jesus

Holy S***! - Man moves 20T block by himself

LogicalFallacy

Look and weep anyone who thinks you need super advanced tech to move massive weights. This retired man moves massive weights - imagine what an army of ancients could do.

No we don't need the ancient aliens theory to explain the various ancient structures around the world.

• Like 3

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

• Super Moderator

That's what the aliens want you to think.

59 minutes ago, florduh said:

That's what the aliens want you to think.

florduh, I thought with the new site, I was able to give you a point.....but I guess I can't. You're too funny! :yelrotflmao:

Great video by the way LF!

I want to know how he tilts the stones to begin with to get the rock under it, and also why the small rock isn't crushed by the weight and the friction. But this sort of thing is wonderful to know. I feel like so much knowledge has been lost, sometimes due to not being written, sometimes the writings were purged or destroyed by accident. I'd like to know more about the "here's how to do it" and less about the guys kids and such.

• Like 1

Very interesting. Obviously this guy is a very strong and clever guy. If not the same, I expect Stone Hinge and the pyramid builders had a few similar tricks/ know-how up their sleeves, some such techniques I expect are still undiscovered. Nice posting :) 

I once believed that I figured out how one man alone could have carved out upright statues on Easter Island. First you find the right stone that can be seen lying horizontal on the surface, either partly or wholly exposed. Next you dig the rock our giving enough room to walk around it. Next at the end of the rock that will become the bottom of the statue after carving, you start digging a deep hole. You build a latter from a tree trunk and take down buckets to fill with Earth as you dig out the hole. Maybe after a few years one person could dig such a hole maybe 30-40 feet deep, even with wooden, stone, or bone tools. While digging pull up the buckets of excavated earth with woven rope made from pliable vegetation or hide of some kind. Dig the hole to the measured depth until the chosen rock is cantilevered over the hole. This next part is tricky because if too much is dug out, too much rain, etc. the digger could get buried under his rock. Using water at the cantilever point and a sharpened stick eventually he could cause the base-end of the rock to fall into the hole , more than half of its mass. Once fallen he could use his ropes along with back-fill to straighten the rock to be as vertical as possible. Then back-fill the hole completely. Next use your ladder and sharpened rock tools to carve the face of your favorite god on the side of the rock you have chosen to face east.

Of course this process, however it was really done, was very likely undertaken by many men as a community project. But like the OP of this thread, it is sometimes very amazing what just one motivated, and highly innovative man can do physically by himself.

6 hours ago, Fuego said:

I want to know how he tilts the stones to begin with to get the rock under it, and also why the small rock isn't crushed by the weight and the friction. But this sort of thing is wonderful to know. I feel like so much knowledge has been lost, sometimes due to not being written, sometimes the writings were purged or destroyed by accident. I'd like to know more about the "here's how to do it" and less about the guys kids and such.

He has that lever thing - he just tips it up, puts the stone under, then he can swivel.

Regarding the super huge pylon at the end - I understand how that works... but how did he get his first piece of wood under the centre to jack it up? Obviously has some way of doing it.

The funny thing is with all our tech we seem to have lost the ability to work together intelligently and use our own brains and strength to build stuff. I mean we can't build the pyramids today... or at least it would be a hard feat.

So next time you hear a person talking about stupid bronze age peasants think of the pyramids. :) 

(PS apparently the great fire at the Alexander library was a great loss of knowledge)

30 minutes ago, LogicalFallacy said:

He has that lever thing - he just tips it up, puts the stone under, then he can swivel.

Regarding the super huge pylon at the end - I understand how that works... but how did he get his first piece of wood under the centre to jack it up? Obviously has some way of doing it.

The funny thing is with all our tech we seem to have lost the ability to work together intelligently and use our own brains and strength to build stuff. I mean we can't build the pyramids today... or at least it would be a hard feat.

So next time you hear a person talking about stupid bronze age peasants think of the pyramids. :) 

(PS apparently the great fire at the Alexander library was a great loss of knowledge)

In such a scenario such a man didn't ever have to jack up the rock. He would just have to dig out around the rock until the whole rock would be exposed, then dig a hole deep enough so that the bottom of proposed statue would fall to the bottom of the hole . He would need little or no leverage to do this. Once it would fall into the hole it would be generally vertical if the hole was properly dug. No lifting up and little leveraging would be required.

Nah. Nephilim or aliens. Probably both.

Zecharia Sitchin ? The Annunaki? Nibiru?