Goodbye Jesus

City’s $2G fine not enough to stop herpes-spreading mohels

Fweethawt

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/city-2g-fine-stop-herpes-spreading-mohels-article-1.3014637

Jewish blood is cheap — $2,000 to be precise.

That’s the amount of the fine under the de Blasio administration’s new beefed up approach to protect newborns from the potentially dangerous circumcision practice — known as metzitzah b'peh — of sucking the blood from an infant’s newly circumcised penis.

I'd never heard of this practice, I thought circumcision was bad enough on its own but orally cleaning a wound?  WTF?

Yep! I was shocked when I found out about this at first. And even more shocked to find out that it was the Jews that we're doing it. Fucking crazy people.

• Like 1

How in the hell did that incredibly bizarre practice ever start!?  I can only imagine some mohel found himself without a towel to wipe the blood away and figured it was nothing different than sucking your finger when you get a paper cut.  Then when the parents looked at him like he was out of his mind, he told them it was "part of the traditional ritual" to cover himself, and it spread from there?  I mean, I prefer to think it was that stupid, rather than a pedophile conspiracy, but considering that raping boys appears to be a problem within the community, it may be that sick.

On 4/7/2017 at 4:08 PM, Fweethawt said:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/city-2g-fine-stop-herpes-spreading-mohels-article-1.3014637

Jewish blood is cheap — $2,000 to be precise.

That’s the amount of the fine under the de Blasio administration’s new beefed up approach to protect newborns from the potentially dangerous circumcision practice — known as metzitzah b'peh — of sucking the blood from an infant’s newly circumcised penis.

How dare anyone in New York try to ban the free exercise of religion?  The next thing you know I'll be hearing that Muslim prayers are banned if they take place on public streets. Allah forbid!

http://bydio.com/2010/06/26/muslim-prayers-block-the-streets-of-new-york/

8 hours ago, Daffodil said:

I mean, I prefer to think it was that stupid, rather than a pedophile conspiracy, but considering that raping boys appears to be a problem within the community, it may be that sick.

It's funny... They're against homosexuality. But most all of their male populace's first sexual encounter was some rabbi sucking their dick.