Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fweethawt

Wonder Woman -- They did it right!

7 posts in this topic

Wanna see an excellent Super Heroine movie? Go see Wonder Woman! 

They actually made a movie about a strong, courageous and able woman without stuffing a bullshit agenda down your throat. The movie was good from beginning to end. She is absolutely beautiful. The action scenes are outstanding. And the story is just all-around good. It's worth watching for sure.

And I cannot think of another actress that could have played that part as well as Gal Gadot. She is absolutely outstanding in that role.

In my opinion, this is the best DC movie that has been put out to date. And that's saying a lot considering how I felt about the Dark Knight.

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Cool! I've been hearing good things about it.

I am of two minds concerning the Wonder Woman movie (saw it Saturday). The stuff about it that's done well is not just good, but it's incredible and perhaps some of the best things in any superhero movie. But the parts that are bad (namely: the cartoon villains and the CG slop at the end with its Gods of Egypt style battle) are not just bad, they are atrocious. I really enjoyed the first...hour and 45 minutes of the movie. If they had made it a movie strictly about Diana becoming disillusioned by the war, and not put in all those stupid villains, it would have been a much stronger movie.

Because everything with her home world, Gal Gadot's performance, her interactions with Chris Pine and his team, etc., I could've watched a four hour movie of just that stuff.

Lemme guess: A villain wants to destroy the world and almost destroys WW after he/she uncovers her weakness, but after an epic battle with massive amounts of FX, good prevails over evil. 

You know, original. :) 

Maybe I should have written *spoiler alert!*

^^^you're only correct about the special effects. 

^^^you're only correct about the special effects. 

No good v evil? No epic battle? I think you're kidding me kidder. 

No good v evil? No epic battle? I think you're kidding me kidder. 

POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT!!!

There was an epic battle. But the villain didn't want to destroy the world or Wonder Woman (initially). And nothing centered on finding her weakness. It was about her finding her strength.

So no, I wasn't kidding. :D

1 person likes this