Goodbye Jesus

Potholer54 vs Steven Crowder Climate Debate

LogicalFallacy

Hi all

For those of you who follow either potholer54 or Steven Crowder on youtube, there will be a live stream debate on August 23 at 9:00am Sydney time (GMT + 10). (Assuming Steven Crowder turns up)

Potholer54 will be taking the yes side of climate change, Crowder the no side.

I'll be watching - username Rational Logic.

They should record and post for watching later so I'll post here if that happens.

• Like 1

I am worried he will be too polite and that Crowder will just try and steamroll him. I would love to see Crowder's ass kicked! Did you see his recent video on Aids?

No, I don't watch a lot of crowders stuff. We only agree on one subject and that is the regressive left SJW snowflake supress free speech ideology.

I am expecting Potholer to verbally shred crowder - I think he can get quite strong when he's on point.

• Like 1

Edit-  unfortunately there has been an update for the debate - now taking place per below unless otherwise advised. Sadly this means I will miss the live debate because it will be 11am here and I'll be working.

Crowder debate.jpg

• Like 1

Well it appears the debate didn't go ahead. Crowders team messaged around 24 hours ago saying the time didn't suit.

Hopefully if Crowder isn't intentionally trying to get out of it they will reschedule.

Incidentally Potholer and someone else (The moderator I think) had a fairly good discussion. They get into climate stuff from about 23:45 for those inclined to watch, they take calls from viewers from 48:40.

There us a lot of discussion about evidence, methods, problems, misconceptions etc. It's actually probably more informative than a straight up debate. I'd be interested in hearing from our resident folks who do not concur with the current scientific findings, if they watch this and want to discuss content that is brought up. Please reference video times if you do so we can hear what you are commenting on.