Goodbye Jesus

Does This Excite You?

nightflight

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

What the hell was with the singing midget?????

• Super Moderator

Waaaaahhhhhhaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Great!

It could only be better if the Lollipop Guild was backing her up.

Seriously, who would want to spend an hour, much less forever, with these fucks?

Oh ... my ... dog! Did I used to believe stuff like this once? I am ashamed ...

But the video is great! It really shows the idiocy of the Christian faith ... the absolute fantasy of it.

Holy fucking shit, I was seriously laughing my ass off!!!!!!! :lmao::funny: BWAAAaaaaaaHahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!!!

It looks like heaven will be a hootnanny!! YEEEEEEEHAAAHhh!!!!!!

What makes it more hilarious is, they were serious when they made the film!

They all sure looked excited... NOT! Especially all those angel people who went to heaven. They all looked constipated. Oh, I know. There's no restrooms in Heaven, that's why! Damn, an eternity with all that glorious food, but not shit-house!

Is this for real...?

It just seems too ridiculous...so contrived.

:twitch:

Boy howdy, I'm excited Brother Pirkle! But how could Heaven be better than those special effects?

A Wikipedia quote from Estus Pirkle: "Dancing, the front door to adultery!"

For more Estus Perkle fun, visit

for a video of "The Burning Hell". The music alone will make you want to claw your ears off. The intro also looks like it was written by non-native English speakers: "Are 100% to go in Heaven if you died today? The Heaven is true and the Hell is very true". All this over the backdrop of a spaceship orbiting an alien world.

Well, I'm convinced.

Holy shit, who is that guy!?

Looks like God dropped a stitch with the woman. If I had to have an updo in heaven, I will be clawing my way down to hell.

Guest Marty

I wasn't aware that fashion in heaven is frozen in the mid to late seventies cheese! I always thought that would be hell...

those lapels!! The beehive hairdo's! WOW!

Incredibly repulsive and yet hysterically funny. You gotta admit-- its hard to pull off a reaction like that. Yes, its serious, you know these people believed it, that's why the audience is looking so shellshocked. They are all thinking OMG, it can't really be this bad, but at the same time I've got to want to go there cause the preacher and the Bible says its so great! Talk about cognitive dissonance.

After viewing this you realize there is more than one good reason to rid yourself of Christianity for good.

It looks like it was filmed in the mid 60s or early 70s.

They all sure looked excited... NOT! Especially all those angel people who went to heaven. They all looked constipated. Oh, I know. There's no restrooms in Heaven, that's why! Damn, an eternity with all that glorious food, but not shit-house!

They shit in heaven! That is the blue ice that falls from the sky! Atheist communist blame it on our leaky airlines but 'true'® Christians will know we are being pooped on by our dearly departed brethren.

Seems there are only straight-laced caucasians in heaven...

Edit: The burning hell one is just sick, those people are sick. Now I know the fundamentalist Christians will say that is just the way it is, but no that is not obviously how it is. They have no reason to believe this, save that they want to.

The lard can just give me my mansion now, and I'll gladly give it back when I'm worm-food.

The congregation couldn't muster a triple digit IQ betwit all of them combined. :loser:

What the hell was with the singing midget?????

That part was hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. People like her, who nature has fucked over severely would be very hard to deconvert. For her, the hope of going to heaven and getting a glorified body might be all that keeps her going. Poor thing...

Didn't Jesus still have his scars on his hand when he was resurrected? So how come he didn't get the makeover treatment these xtians get? Will midgets get taller?

Haha...this is why the stick and carrot trick of heaven does not work. If heaven were real, it'd be boring, full of stupid jerks, and what is with it being all white and padded? Asyluuuum? The fear of hell is way more powerful than any draw to that place. No this does not excite me, but this video was quite hilarious. :D The midget was actually pretty creepy...

If you haven't seen this I recommend it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XduMIK4u65s...feature=related

Just goes to show...this girl really believes everything Christianity says and she's always spouting about hell, but never seems to have much to say about heaven. Two words: Child abuse.