Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Was A Homo In His Heart.

chefranden

Hebrews 4:15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. 29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Matthew 5:27"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.'[a] 28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

In order to be tempted a human must experience lust for a thing or act.

One who experiences lust has already sinned in his heart.

In order for one to choose to be a homo a man must first lust (be tempted) to suck cock.

Jesus was tempted in every way that we can be.

Jesus was tempted to suck a guy's cock. Jesus lusted for cock.

Jesus was a homo in his heart.

He seems so homo in the bible, I'm not surrised if Vatican decides to cover it up...

esus was tempted to suck a guy's cock. Jesus lusted for cock.

What evidence do you have that he was tempted? :rolleyes:

It's worth thinking about how he hung around with those twelve guys all the time!

But if we're discussing the probability of Jesus being anything, what about the probability that he never actually existed in the first place?

The Bibble says that Jesus was tempted in every way, right? At least that is what I was taught... and homosexual "temptation" would qualify. Chef makes a rather good point, even if tongue-in-cheek. :HaHa:

Already supplied for you. Hebrews 4:15 see above.

What about goats? I'm quite certain there are more than a few bedouin boys out there who have gone for the little critters! So did Jesus' eye scan a couple of them from time to time?

So Jesus was homosexual, a pedophile, a necrophiliac, into beastiality, fornication of all sorts... man he's got issues.

i guess that a good defense for catholic priests... they just wanted to be more "christ like" :wicked:

Interesting.

So Jesus wasn't without sin, since he was tempted by everything. He never died as the pure and righteous sacrifice he was supposed to be... the debt is not paid... it was all in vain!

Well, that's a new Gospel.

(Heb 4:14)

But maybe he wasn't only tempted, but actully acted upon it too...

Makes you wonder what these verses really meant:

Ro 16:16

Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the churches of Christ send greetings.

1Co 16:20

All the brothers here send you greetings. Greet one another with a holy kiss.

2Co 13:12

Greet one another with a holy kiss.

1Th 5:26

Greet all the brothers with a holy kiss.

1Pe 5:14

Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ.

i love how ministers and priests talk about how he was the perfect servant. he didnt sin... which we just said he did... and he didnt complain.

didnt jesus pray to god, to let the task he was given to be passed from him before he was arrested? wasnt he also on the cross whining about god foresaking him?

Oh, another thing. Jesus and the disciples stole things (the donkey he rode into Jerusalem, and the disciples picked grain)... and if you take something, what does it make you? --- A thief!!! Yay! Jesus the theif, and his gang.

(sidetrack)

Here's a good argument next time I hear the "have you ever told a lie, it makes you a liar", I'll ask them:

Jesus drank wine. Does it make him an alcoholic?

just wanted to add what thunderbolt posted in another thread:

I just got this knowledge from one of our members that Jesus did sin:

Hebrews 4:15For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. 29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

Matthew 5:27"You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery.'[a] 28But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

So, how is that conflict solved?

Add to the contradiction James:

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

James 1:13-14

In other words, if he did experience temptation, then he was drawn their by his own lusts. I.E. God lusts. :eek:

So not only did Jesus/God sin, but God is sin (the source of sin). (Have I done the unpardonable sin now?) :grin:

The Bibble says that Jesus was tempted in every way, right? At least that is what I was taught... and homosexual "temptation" would qualify. Chef makes a rather good point, even if tongue-in-cheek. :HaHa:

Don't shoot me yet, but how could he have been tempted in everything? What about lesbianism? :Love:

Ok, now you can shoot. :10:

:scratch: Yes, well I just guess he was either a hermaphordite or he didn't care about saving girls.

Now that you mention it Hebrews 4:14 also proves that Jesus was married. Marriage causes a lot of temptations.

Actually, the idea that Jesus was a homosexual has some background...

Jesus, the homosexual?

There was, in short, a passage that was in Mark and was referenced by a writer who was trying to clear up the interpretation that Jesus was gay. It was obviously taken out at some point, but it did exist since it was referenced. And if someone was trying to clear up the meaning of the passage so that Jesus didn't look like a gay guy, that means people were reading it that way...

Interesting stuff. It was crazy to consider when I came across this article on Wikipedia. I haven't done any other research into it, though, mainly because I'm not even sure he existed. So I could be wrong or something, but check out the article. It's worth the read.