Goodbye Jesus

Barcodes And Rfid

Kris

I was recently looking into the functionality of RFID and trying to understand it better as it is such a big deal in end times stuff. One if the biggest reasons for this is the fear created regarding the barcode. Remember when everyone said that the beginning, middle and end lines were 666?

Well, in studying the conversion of barcodes to the EPC system that is required for RFID, I learned that the barcodes are not used any more at all. The used to be line of sight guides. I have attached a link that explains this in detail. I also corresponded with Amal graafsta who has RFID implants in oth of his hands and he reiterated this information. I thought it might be helpful for those worried about this issue.

http://www.epc-rfid.info/sgtin

This is my conversation with Amal:

Happy to help :)

On Apr 26, 2014 5:07 PM, Kris Maxwell <t00max@aol.com> wrote:

Great Amal-- that is exactly what I was looking for. I thiGreat Amal-- that is exactly what I was looking for. I think will shut her up. So many Christians were conditioned to believe that barcodes had 666 I them. So now, there has been a lot of misinformation that these chips are essentially going to have the exact same barcode but also be under your skin--- hence the hysteria. By explaining that this is NOT the case--- and those lines that they are so afraid of are NOT in these chips--- it just dispels another rumor. Thanks for your help on this!!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 26, 2014, at 4:56 PM, "Amal Graafstra" <amal@amal.net> wrote:

hmm ok, well first off, a barcode has visible bars. there are no such

visible bars in an RFID tag because it doesn't use lasers or light to

read the ID. that alone should suffice. secondly, an RFID tag uses

hexadecimal identification values that are 7 bytes long, meaning 7

different numbers, and they look like this; FA:42:B7:9D:3B:7C:85

Amal

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 4:26 PM

To: Amal Graafstra

Subject: Re: RFID and barcodes

Ok Amal,

I agree that all of this is nonsense--- I was really hoping to solve the

battle in a somewhat scientific manner--- so, if for example, the

typical barcodes that you see on a lot of things--- with the three

separator bars (that of course are supposed to be 6's) are not what is

used in RFID--- then I think I could convince her on this one. I tried

to look at the chips that are put in animals-- and it appeared that

there was a serial number string with a short barcode and no separator

lines--- I was wondering if the ones in humans are like these. I think

it comes down to the separator lines--- if I can convince her that the

"6"a aren't there--- I think she would stop this nonsense. I tried to

look this up on line but it was very technical. There are so many

barcodes out there now that I would think you wouldn't need to employ

the old UPC style anyway. This would thoriughly debunk that argument

once and for all. Can you tell be how the serial number-- or barcode in

your chip works?

Sent from my iPhone

Of course as soon as you start spreading truth and reason about that to the morontheists you will "prove that you're really part of the saaataaanist crowd by covering its collective arses" to at least some of them. Never let facts stand in the way of a profita... err holy story. ;)

Yes so true. When I was looking up information in this topic, I ran across this website--of course written by a Christian. I read through it and got to the EPC information and felt that he was really screwing things up. While I believe it is true UPCs will be converted into the EPC system-- he seems to think that the barcodes would come along to--- and be 6's!! Then it appears that he confuses the coding between both systems and talks about how these 6's will be hidden. Cookoo!!

I would love to hear from any techies who understand this stuff better and who might be able to better explain why this guy is totally off base---

http://www.lastgeneration.us/mark_of_the_beast.htm

I think the conspiracy believers are totally off-base because they don't know what they'res talking about.

They "believe" in something, but don't have any knowledge about the thing they're talking about - RFID and bar codes. Because actually fact-checking would get in the way of the belief, and imply doubt. This is actually codified in Competency Theory - people who are incompetent have less experience, therefore don't know their real level of skill, and assume that they are highly skilled, when it is precisely their lack of skill and experience that prevents them from taking steps to learn where they are and how to improve, leading to more knowledge and improvement. Neato, huh?

The kicker, here, is that these types of conspiracy theories usually flourish, specifically when they deal in something more technical, or arcane, that most people don't have the interest or experience in to fact-check. Crazy conspiracy theories about grape jam making you insane don't exist, because everybody eats jam all the time, and they have personal experience that it doesn't. Maybe your grandma makes jam.

Things like barcodes, laser scanners, and RFID chips aren't well understood by the general public, and might as well be "magic" - they don't bother to learn how they work, so they'll be primed to believe any sort of craziness about them, since they don't have the experience that it's untrue. Where I work, I'm up to my eyeballs in bar codes of all sorts, scanners and RFID chips. I probably deal with hundreds of them every day. Yes, I do have a pretty good idea how they work. No, I don't think the "mark of the beast barcode RFID" conspiracy thing holds any water at all. Barcodes and RFID would actually be a pretty expensive and inefficient way to keep track of people. Technology isn't magic, it has limits, and costs. Technically, as I mentioned last time RFID came up (I think I talked about active vs. passive RFID and bar codes, there, but I can repeat it if it's needed) we have much better ways of keeping track of individual people, and databases like CODIS, already. Note that these guys don't flip out over that... because they understand fingerprints just fine, and so does everybody else. No unknowns to hide God in, there. Fingerprints: people have them.

EDIT: just thought I'd add that technological means of identification are usually used for things that are otherwise individually indistinguishable from each other, an where it's most cost and time effective to identify them this way. Books, cans of soup, merchandise, etc. Say you buy 50 cans of tomato soup (same brand) - the cashier might take the short-cut of re-scanning the same can 50 times. Because the bar code is the same. Race horses, people's pets, and really expensive or important things get individual tags, like freeze brands, lip tattoos, unique UPC codes or RFID chips when they're also not individually distinguishable, or easily lost or stolen. Humans, however, already come with unique personal identifiers, like DNA or fingerprints. It would be (and is) so much easier simply to make a database, and maintain it as needed. Why add a "number" when we already have individual identifiers literally written in our bodies? Especially since technology can be defective, or fail. (Note that the lip tattoo horse thing specifies "legible" tattoos - they can fade or change, or be removed.) Chances that DNA or fingerprints are alterable or wrong? Very, obscenely, unlikely. Possible, as in the case of genetic chimeras, or if you skin your own fingers (yowch, and even then they might grow back...) but still incredibly unlikely.

Hi Ex-C,

Thanks for your input! I totally agree with you that bionetrics would be the best option to identify people as we already carry around our prints, hand veins (this is one of the latest technologies being tested and sounds awesome!) or our faces. But security issues remain with these because you can't change your prints or face if you somehow get hacked. If that issue can be resolved--/ this needs to be the way of the future.

I am really trying to learn about RFID and how they work. I really liked the site that I had posted in my first post, because it clearly explained how things previously barcodes could now be set up electronically.

And I also agree with you that most people read something that looks somewhat technical and authoritative and will just assume it is correct without properly researching-- I know because I have been guilty if it myself!!

RFID is kinda old right now

businesses and governments has been using NFC (basically an update to RFID, while rfid is one way communication, nfc is two ways communication)

in common daily life, some of you may have it in your smartphone 

Guest ninurta

My state offers them in "enhanced IDs" so that you can travel to and from the United States and Mexico without a passport. Paranoia... makes me glad mine isn't THAT bad.

For the most part, a lot of this technology is pretty cool!! I just hate that it gets labelled with sinister connotations by some!! Just trying to find ways to dispel the rumors and fear!!

Guest ninurta

For the most part, a lot of this technology is pretty cool!! I just hate that it gets labelled with sinister connotations by some!! Just trying to find ways to dispel the rumors and fear!!

I just don't like how they can use it to track you. Then again, that ship set sail long long ago. They've got so many ways to track you, you don't even need advanced technology to stalk someone. It's scary.

As for new barely-understood things (technology or not) being bad and from saaataaan and whatnot, pure evilness has been ascribed to radio, telephone, TV, rock music, ..., ..., ... (If we listed them all here this single posting would make the site's database self-destruct). Somehow I'm not willing to assume without someone stating very good reasons that it's somehow different with RFID and such :P

Guest ninurta

As for new barely-understood things (technology or not) being bad and from saaataaan and whatnot, pure evilness has been ascribed to radio, telephone, TV, rock music, ..., ..., ... (If we listed them all here this single posting would make the site's database self-destruct). Somehow I'm not willing to assume without someone stating very good reasons that it's somehow different with RFID and such tongue.png

We have relics of that about 60 miles from where I live now. It's called the amish. Why they decided that living past the year 1699 was a sin is beyond me.