Goodbye Jesus

Einstein Was Wrong.

KeepitRealMark

REALITY CHECK!! The truth is… Einstein was entirely WRONG with his theories. Hawking is way off in his view of outer space. They both amount to Science Fiction at best. The entire universe is made of Plasma. The simple equation to describe the universe is: Plasma + Electric Currents + Magnetic Fields + Matter = The Universe as we can see it. The truth is that Electric currents are the strongest forces in the universe. Magnetic fields are the second strongest force. The two forces together draw the matter together forming all the galaxies we see in the universe. Gravity is nothing more than a word used to describe the fact that matter is held down on this planet. Gravity does not do all the absurd things claimed by the Mainstream astrophysics crowd. There are NO Black Holes, Dark Matter, Dark Energy Time Warping, Space Bending Light Bending going on anywhere. AND.. The Big Bang never happened.

If you want the real facts… Go to Youtube and do a search for: “Thunderbolts Of The Gods”… “Electric Plasma Universe”… “Symbols Of An Alien Sky”

Read the works of: Wallace Thornhill… David Talbot… Donald Scott and many others who understand how the universe actually functions.

Commonsense is not found in "field equations".

Math is not the answer to all the questions, not even close.

Math can not explain why the Sun shines.

Math can not explain why electricity magnetizes some matter.

Math can not explain why plasma is a conductor of electricity.

Math can not explain why the answer to those three questions is the key to the universe.

These are the two most realistic comments Einstein ever said…..

“As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain,

and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality” - [Albert Einstein]

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --[Albert Einstein]

The Big Bang theory is based on Edwin Hubble’s theory of “Red shift”

Hubble knew he was wrong.

“It seems likely that red shift may not be due to an expanding universe, and much of the speculations on the structure of the universe may require reexamination” - [Edwin Hubble 1947]

The Universe isn’t as strange and bizarre as some so called Scientist make it out to be.

Nikola Tesla got it right.

“Today’s scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually built a structure which has no relation to reality” - [Nikola Tesla]

“This planet with all it’s appalling immensity, is to electric currents, virtually no more than a small metal ball” - [ Nikola Tesla]

“So astounding are the facts in this connection, that it would seem as though the creator himself had electrically designed this planet” - [Nikola Tesla]

http://www.thunderbolts.info/home.htm

I strongly suggest that everyone get on their mailing list.

• Super Moderator
If you want the real facts… Go to Youtube...

No, if you want the real facts go to college and study physics. The Thundermugs have long been debunked.

Ummmmmm Uh Ummmmm ...... :twitch:

Whatever, dude.

EDIT: Directed towards OP, not Florduh's reply.

No, no, no, it's not electric plasma either.

It's magnetic goo. Everyone knows that. ;)

“Electric Plasma Universe”…

I KNEW IT!

Is this that same guy who keeps going around forums claiming Nostradamus defeated James Randi's million dollar challenge?

• Super Moderator

Goats on fire!!!!

I strongly suggest that everyone get on their mailing list.

I strongly suggest that you jump up my butt. :loser:

I have proof of it's existence: Click Here

No, if you want the real facts go to college and study physics. The Thundermugs have long been debunked.

Respectfully...

Youtube merely serves as a location to find the videos that explain the future of our understanding of the universe. Before any real thinking person should make useless criticisms here at these forums, they should do a little research... watch the videos... get on the mailing list to get the most recent info and then see how you think after getting the facts presented intelligently. The Thunderbolts Team grows larger everyday. It is an unstoppable wave of new advances in our understanding of the universe. Leaving the old 19th century gravity theories behind in the waste heap of primitive beliefs.

The future is Plasma. Electric Currents. Magnetic Fields.

Gravity theories are going down a fake black hole.

Respectfully...

Youtube merely serves as a location to find the videos that explain the future of our understanding of the universe. Before any real thinking person should make useless criticisms here at these forums, they should do a little research... watch the videos... get on the mailing list to get the most recent info and then see how you think after getting the facts presented intelligently. The Thunderbolts Team grows larger everyday. It is an unstoppable wave of new advances in our understanding of the universe. Leaving the old 19th century gravity theories behind in the waste heap of primitive beliefs.

He has a point. I won't write these theories off before knowing more about them.

Respectfully...

He has a point. I won't write these theories off before knowing more about them.

Kudos to you sir.

I have done the research for the past four years.

The new conclusions are basically the same knowledge that Nikola Tesa realized a long time ago. It is Electricity that is the cause behind all the effects we see happening in the universe. PLEASE do yourself a favor and look into these updated findings before you waste any more time on gravity theories. Just Goggle… Electric Plasma Universe. You will get several great sites that offer a different (commonsense) approach to how the universe really functions. I used to believe all the same old theories until I found the Thunderbolts Team. Now I am certain they are absolutely correct in their conclusions. The entire universe works on the exact same physics as here on our little planet. Electricity makes everything happen. Electricity is the cause for all we call LIFE.

The answers to how the Universe works are very simple, if we realize the basic natural conditions that are everywhere throughout the entire universe. Plasma… Electric Currents… Magnetic Fields… simple reality.

Read the e-book on The Sun. It is NOT burning up from the inside. It is similar to a light bulb, glowing with electric activity in it's atmosphere.

Everything we can see in the entire universe is because of Electricity.

http://www.thunderboltsproject.com/Thunderbolts/Ebooks.html

http://www.thunderboltsproject.com/Thunderbolts/Ebooks.html

• Super Moderator

The "scientists" running the website derived their ideas from Velikovsky's wacky version of cosmology which was based on ancient myths more than astronomy and physics. The basics of their theories were debunked in the 1940's.

One might as well consider the theories of Zecharia Sitchin or Erich von Daniken as serious scientific endeavors. Hal Lindsey comes to his conclusions the same way. Alien contactees also have great information channeled to them. No scientific experiments, just wild speculation; that seems to be sufficient for some.

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS

64 min - 3 Feb 2007 -

Challenge yourself, your peers, your teachers. Participate in a revolution in science and human evolution. Watch this film and in an hour know more than most NASA scientists about the fundamental force that forms and sustains the universe.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374&q=Thunderbolts&total=221&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0#

Velikovsky was correct. NOBODY has EVER proven him wrong. Now it is being proven he was right.

• Super Moderator
Watch this film and in an hour know more than most NASA scientists about the fundamental force that forms and sustains the universe.

Now that's a red flag if I ever saw one. The idiots at NASA got it all wrong, but you can learn real physics in an hour of movie watching. Sheesh.

There was more to Nikola Tesla than a brilliant inventor, physicist, and electrical engineer. He was also very much aware of the broader implications for electromagnetism and electrodynamics.

http://www.plasmacosmology.net

http://www.thunderbolts.info

These gentlemen got it right.

Nikola Tesla, Hannes Alfven, Kristian Birkeland, Wal Thornhill, David Talbott..... Electric Universe, Plasma Cosmology, Electricity in Space, Astronomy, Electric Comets

“Today, nothing is more important to the future and credibility of science than liberation from the gravity-driven universe of prior theory. A mistaken supposition has not only prevented intelligent and sincere investigators from seeing what would otherwise be obvious, it has bred indifference to possibilities that could have inspired the sciences for decades.”

David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill,

Velikovsky was correct. NOBODY has EVER proven him wrong. Now it is being proven he was right.

:lmao::funny::lmao:

Well that sure saved me some time. Up to this point I was considering to maybe at least start watching that video, but now... :lmao:

And yup Florduh - soooo plausible that claim *chuckle* I guess now we finally know that all the conspiracy theorists are right, I mean, if we are to believe this kind of shit, why not all the equally crappy other ones? :P

Oh for F**k's sake. Who put a computer on the goddamn psyche floor! This is crap. Tell the doc to up the med dose.

• Super Moderator

Whatever . . .

Under the weight of many arguments, I came to the conclusion--about which I no longer have any doubt--that it was the planet Venus, at the time still a comet, that caused the catastrophe of the days of Exodus (181).

When Venus sprang out of Jupiter as a comet and flew very close to the earth, it became entangled in the embrace of the earth. The internal heat developed by the earth and the scorching gases of the comet were in themselves sufficient to make the vermin of the earth propagate at a very feverish rate. Some of the plagues [mentioned in Exodus] like the plague of the frogs...or of the locusts, must be ascribed to such causes (192).

The question arises here whether or not the comet Venus infested the earth with vermin which it may have carried in its trailing atmosphere in the form of larvae together with stones and gases. It is significant that all around the world people have associated the planet Venus with flies (193).

The ability of many small insects and their larvae to endure great cold and heat and to live in an atmosphere devoid of oxygen renders not entirely improbable the hypothesis that Venus (and also Jupiter, from which Venus sprang) may be populated by vermin (195).

My link

Sorry, this is just silly.

This site can lead you to the truth about how the universe functions.

You can go learn something relevant to reality...or...well… stay behind in your knowledge. Your choice.

http://www.thunderbolts.info/home.htm

Forget it dude. I'm open for new options but yours are not new, they've been debunked, destroyed, chewed on and spit out again a looong time ago.

Dismissed.

The "scientists" running the website derived their ideas from Velikovsky's wacky version of cosmology which was based on ancient myths more than astronomy and physics. The basics of their theories were debunked in the 1940's.

One might as well consider the theories of Zecharia Sitchin or Erich von Daniken as serious scientific endeavors. Hal Lindsey comes to his conclusions the same way. Alien contactees also have great information channeled to them. No scientific experiments, just wild speculation; that seems to be sufficient for some.

Come on, Florduh, use your head. You know as well as I do that if you can google it, it must be true. And there's even youtube videos as well. Why the fuck did I start going to college?

On a serious note, Nicola Tesla was a fucking genius, and our world would be very different without him. That doesn't mean every one of his ideas were absolute truth. He wasn't god. I also think his successes may have led him to be overconfident in the veracity of his more far out ideas. Much of the current theories about the universe has been confirmed by experiments or revised based on the results of experiments and empirical data. Nicola Tesla never had the benefit of knowing what we know now. Neither did the dudes whose theories were apparently debunked in the 40's, and I strongly doubt they were in the same league as Tesla.

It is certainly possible that better explanations for reality will be discovered by someone who is not a big shot physicist. When that happens, it will be presented as an alternate theory for others consideration. The scientific community will not automatically discard other theories for the new one. It will be considered, tested, etc. If it holds up, it may gradually replace other theories.

However, when a theory comes out, and someone says Einstein and everyone else is fucking full of shit 'cause this new theory sounds more cool and stuff, and someone in special ed can understand it, and these you tube videos prove it to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt, then you can bet that the theory in question is not worth waisting your time with.

On a serious note, Nicola Tesla was a fucking genius, and our world would be very different without him. That doesn't mean every one of his ideas were absolute truth. He wasn't god. I also think his successes may have led him to be overconfident in the veracity of his more far out ideas. Much of the current theories about the universe has been confirmed by experiments or revised based on the results of experiments and empirical data. Nicola Tesla never had the benefit of knowing what we know now. Neither did the dudes whose theories were apparently debunked in the 40's, and I strongly doubt they were in the same league as Tesla.

It is certainly possible that better explanations for reality will be discovered by someone who is not a big shot physicist. When that happens, it will be presented as an alternate theory for others consideration. The scientific community will not automatically discard other theories for the new one. It will be considered, tested, etc. If it holds up, it may gradually replace other theories.

However, when a theory comes out, and someone says Einstein and everyone else is fucking full of shit 'cause this new theory sounds more cool and stuff, and someone in special ed can understand it, and these you tube videos prove it to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt, then you can bet that the theory in question is not worth waisting your time with.

It is not a matter of a theory sounding “cool” & “stuff”. It is a matter of the truth over science fiction.

Commonsense over absurdities. It doesn’t matter where the knowledge comes from… only if is correct.

Everyday the gravity theories get weaker while the plasma electric knowledge gets more attention and becomes better understood as fact.

It doesn't require any special ed student to see the evidence and make sense out of it.

If you don't do the research... you have wasted your time on bad theories.