Goodbye Jesus

Einstein Was Wrong.

KeepitRealMark

Kudos to you sir.

I have done the research for the past four years.

The new conclusions are basically the same knowledge that Nikola Tesa realized a long time ago. It is Electricity that is the cause behind all the effects we see happening in the universe. PLEASE do yourself a favor and look into these updated findings before you waste any more time on gravity theories. Just Goggle… Electric Plasma Universe. You will get several great sites that offer a different (commonsense) approach to how the universe really functions. I used to believe all the same old theories until I found the Thunderbolts Team. Now I am certain they are absolutely correct in their conclusions. The entire universe works on the exact same physics as here on our little planet. Electricity makes everything happen. Electricity is the cause for all we call LIFE.

Electricity is the current of charged particles, and I assume that this is not what you mean when you say "electricity," but rather the electro-magnetic force. Am I right?

I don't mind this discussion, but if a moderator puts you on preview mode, it's not kosher to register another account to get around it.

I had no other option than to ban this account of yours and your IP. Good luck trying to circumvent that with your magical electricity.

I don't mind this discussion, but if a moderator puts you on preview mode, it's not kosher to register another account to get around it.

I had no other option than to ban this account of yours and your IP. Good luck trying to circumvent that with your magical electricity.

Be careful, OB, I think he's gonna use a magnetic goo attack. :HaHa:

On a serious note, Nicola Tesla was a fucking genius, and our world would be very different without him. That doesn't mean every one of his ideas were absolute truth. He wasn't god. I also think his successes may have led him to be overconfident in the veracity of his more far out ideas. Much of the current theories about the universe has been confirmed by experiments or revised based on the results of experiments and empirical data. Nicola Tesla never had the benefit of knowing what we know now. Neither did the dudes whose theories were apparently debunked in the 40's, and I strongly doubt they were in the same league as Tesla.

It is certainly possible that better explanations for reality will be discovered by someone who is not a big shot physicist. When that happens, it will be presented as an alternate theory for others consideration. The scientific community will not automatically discard other theories for the new one. It will be considered, tested, etc. If it holds up, it may gradually replace other theories.

However, when a theory comes out, and someone says Einstein and everyone else is fucking full of shit 'cause this new theory sounds more cool and stuff, and someone in special ed can understand it, and these you tube videos prove it to be true beyond a shadow of a doubt, then you can bet that the theory in question is not worth waisting your time with.

It is not a matter of a theory sounding “cool” & “stuff”. It is a matter of the truth over science fiction.

Commonsense over absurdities. It doesn’t matter where the knowledge comes from… only if is correct.

Everyday the gravity theories get weaker while the plasma electric knowledge gets more attention and becomes better understood as fact.

It doesn't require any special ed student to see the evidence and make sense out of it.

If you don't do the research... you have wasted your time on bad theories.

Whatever, dude. Sounds like psudoscience to me. but whatever.

Be careful, OB, I think he's gonna use a magnetic goo attack. :HaHa:

Uh-uh.

I'm going to block it with my quantum equilibrium plate.

And then I'll respond with a entangled positron wave function. We'll see if he can take that!

---

On a side note: Here's my view on this topic. Of course electro-magnetic force is real. It's one of the fundamental forces in nature. It has been known for many years. But that force is not alone. The other forces (weak, strong) exists too, and they're observed and provable, but they're not electro-magnetic. Gravity is also a force. And it's not unlikely there are other forces, energies, particles, and what-nots.

But to say that all the other facts are wrong just because only a few of the facts are right, is just loonytoons having party. It's like saying English grammar consist only of consonants, and all the vowel believers are completely wrong because they use words. That's how silly this goo theory is.

• Super Moderator

GOATS ON FIRE!!!!!

• Super Moderator

And now for something completely different.

Have we really taken an unbiased look at the phenomenon of alien shape shifters?

I was just doing some search on this Thunderbolts of the God stuff, and came across this in a discussion thread from some years ago on it. This in and of itself tells you exactly what you are dealing with. From here

"I note the obligatory whinging about the peer review process on the "timely announcement" link:

One of the most difficult challenges facing independent researchers is the "peer review" system of scientific and educational institutions and media. But a lot has changed in recent years. The Internet now offers the best opportunity for reaching open minded explorers in the sciences and other fields of inquiry. We therefore ask for your help in circulating the announcement below.

:roll: :^o"

Yeah.... it's almost like an AchyraS fanboy club of this fringe, tin-foil hat stuff. Running to the popular Internet to get support for science theories????? Crap.

Here's some other goodies from their "theory":

"...planets are charged bodies in space, and they have not always moved on their present orbits. Only a few thousand years ago our ancestors lived beneath an alien sky, as planets close to Earth loomed huge above them."

Yeah, right. Unless of course gravity was negated somehow!

What their "theory" is is basically looking at ancient cultures symbols and trying to explain things with a theory - sort of like those who claim to see UFO's in the various symbols of ancient cultures. It's crap, and yet another attractor for those who live in a world of... well whatever they call that, their own.

The predictions Einsteins theory of relativity has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt. It is also wrong - or at least not completely right. It can't really tell you what goes on inside black holes for instance.

I was just doing some search on this Thunderbolts of the God stuff, and came across this in a discussion thread from some years ago on it. This in and of itself tells you exactly what you are dealing with. From here

"I note the obligatory whinging about the peer review process on the "timely announcement" link:

One of the most difficult challenges facing independent researchers is the "peer review" system of scientific and educational institutions and media. But a lot has changed in recent years. The Internet now offers the best opportunity for reaching open minded explorers in the sciences and other fields of inquiry. We therefore ask for your help in circulating the announcement below.

:roll: :^o"

Yeah.... it's almost like an AchyraS fanboy club of this fringe, tin-foil hat stuff. Running to the popular Internet to get support for science theories????? Crap.

That's true.

With the invention of Internet, we not only got more information liberty, but we got information anarchy. Anything is "true" on Internet.

Here's some other goodies from their "theory":

"...planets are charged bodies in space, and they have not always moved on their present orbits. Only a few thousand years ago our ancestors lived beneath an alien sky, as planets close to Earth loomed huge above them."

Yeah, right. Unless of course gravity was negated somehow!

I find it very strange that people believe those things. It's well known now that Earth's magnetic field is caused by the rotating iron core. And it's the same reason why Mars does not have a magnetic field. It used to, but not anymore. It used to because it used to have a hot core with an iron "pit" in the center. But the planet cooled, so did the core, and the magnetic field disappeared. So if anything, gravity is the source of planets magnetic field, not the reversed.

I wonder if people ate too many nuts over the holidays...

What their "theory" is is basically looking at ancient cultures symbols and trying to explain things with a theory - sort of like those who claim to see UFO's in the various symbols of ancient cultures. It's crap, and yet another attractor for those who live in a world of... well whatever they call that, their own.

Right. And then they completely sidestep and try to argue against factual evidence in the real world.

You can reproduce magnetic fields using electricity, and you can create electricity with the use of magnetic fields. So of course those forces exist. But to claim that the other forces in nature somehow arises from these two forces is ludicrous.

Scientists have tried to find one unified field theory, but the electro-magnetic force is not the one.

I wonder if people ate too many nuts over the holidays...

:lmao:

Yes, either that or they opened too many cans of nuts and now they're everywhere!

2011, year of insane.

2011, year of insane.

Yes. Happy Insane Year everyone!

(I wish someone could fix the lock on the asylum... Batman, where are you when we need you the most!)

I had no other option than to ban this account of yours and your IP.

Good, now I don't have to suggest it.

2011, year of insane.

Yes. Happy Insane Year everyone!

(I wish someone could fix the lock on the asylum... Batman, where are you when we need you the most!)

The year the world went crazy. Invest in Tin Foil Futures!

Yes, we've had the Riddler so far and a few others of the masked Hero's nemesis.

Thread-Crap-Batman.jpg

dogdoo.jpg

I didn't learn much from the video. I was too busy checking out the instructor. :wicked:

Electricity makes everything happen. Electricity is the cause for all we call LIFE.

The answers to how the Universe works are very simple, if we realize the basic natural conditions that are everywhere throughout the entire universe. Plasma… Electric Currents… Magnetic Fields… simple reality.

Okay, just speaking from my limited experience in some physics, especially radiation physics. I thought electricity was just the flow of electrons. Since electrons themselves are made up of other particles, and those particles need some kind of force to bind them together, how can electricity be the cause of everything?

And what we call LIFE has to do with organic processes and carbon chains. I can't think of anything on planet earth that could be called "living" that does not distinguish itself from non-living things by those processes and its carbon chains. That's why amino acids can be amino acids: only because of carbon chains. Am I wrong here? Yes, those molecules and life processes occur by using electrons, but not in the sense of electricity, only.

I do understand that even an electron in motion creates its own perpendicular magnetic field and this is why electricity can magnetize certain objects (electromagnets). I will have to look into your data for myself.

Read the e-book on The Sun. It is NOT burning up from the inside. It is similar to a light bulb, glowing with electric activity in it's atmosphere.

Everything we can see in the entire universe is because of Electricity.

A lightbulb, in my understanding, shines because the flow of electricity through the conductor meets resistance and releases some of its energy in the form of electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths in the visible light range. How is this similar to how the sun works? Doesn't even this suggest that the sun burns from the inside? This is a purely generalized and dumbed down phrase, though. I could you elaborate so that I don't have to spend hours trying to find this out from those videos?

Oh, and what about strong and weak nuclear force? That force that binds nucleons? Forgive my lack of sub-atomic particle knowledge. How does electricity cause those forces to occur?

Shoot, you mean he/she is banned and can't respond? I guess I'll watch the video.