Goodbye Jesus

Something For The Pastafarians.

bornagainathiest

5CVDqX5.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_pasta

Please do perform a Google Image Search for 'Nuclear Pasta'. 

I'm sure you'll like what you'll find.

Thanks,

BAA.

Gastronomically interesting for sure but calling it a theory might be stretching it a bit, pun intended.  "A reasonable hypothesis" might be better wording, where the parent theory was the proposal of the existence of neutron stars in the first place.

So the FSM, peace be upon its noodles, has more scientific backing that Yahweh? Who would've thought :D 

• Like 1

So the FSM, peace be upon its noodles, has more scientific backing that Yahweh? Who would've thought :D 

Have faith. Farfallelujah, ramen.

Have faith. Farfallelujah, ramen.

Explain to me how faith is a good path to truth? :P 

Explain to me how faith is a good path to truth? :P 

The FSM's book of truth, holding all his scriptural recipes, tells me to have faith. So I do. I know it's true, because I know it's true.

• Like 1

@ag_NO_stic Do you realize you have just engaged in circular reasoning? You know the holy book is true because you know? Can't you see that this is a false conclusion that leads back to a faulty premise?

@ag_NO_stic Do you realize you have just engaged in circular reasoning? You know the holy book is true because you know? Can't you see that this is a false conclusion that leads back to a faulty premise?

Look, I don't see the world like you unbelievers do. You guys can get caught up in your pursuit of secular science and logic as an explanation for things you can't understand, that's your idolatry and you'll have to answer to his noodliness in the end. I know my proof won't satisfy you because you want to rebel against him. You're doing this to yourself and it's you who will boil in the end.  The Flying Spaghetti Monster, in his ravioli name, has revealed his truth to me through his book of recipes. He says it, I believe it. Hear the good news and be saved, he boiled for my sins. Ignoring him is a recipe for disaster. Ramen.

• Like 1

I know that pasta is real... I feel it in my belly

• Like 1

Look, I don't see the world like you unbelievers do. You guys can get caught up in your pursuit of secular science and logic as an explanation for things you can't understand, that's your idolatry and you'll have to answer to his noodliness in the end. I know my proof won't satisfy you because you want to rebel against him. You're doing this to yourself and it's you who will boil in the end.  The Flying Spaghetti Monster, in his ravioli name, has revealed his truth to me through his book of recipes. He says it, I believe it. Hear the good news and be saved, he boiled for my sins. Ignoring him is a recipe for disaster. Ramen.

Its not about rejecting the FSM. I cannot reject that which I am not convinced even exists. Science, even with its flaws, has proven to be the best path to truth about reality that we know. Everything in your holy recipe book can be shown to be wrong. I reject smoking - but I know absolutely that smoking exists, whereas your FSM has nothing to back it up and even requires you to believe without evidence.

You say you have "proof". Care to explain what this proof is? And please don't use your holy book as proof or we will have to have another lesson on circular reasoning. Saying your holy recipe book that tells you to believe is proof for that belief is circular reasoning... don't do it.

I've been touched by his noodley appendage and trusted in his promises of abundant beer and poontang!

• Like 1

I've been touched by his noodley appendage and trusted in his promises of abundant beer and poontang!

That's your personal experience. I can take you to any religion and show you people who all have personal experiences from their God. The gods of which are mutually exclusive to yours. Thus your personal testimony is a  very unreliable way of determining whether the FSM actually exists.  

Its not about rejecting the FSM. I cannot reject that which I am not convinced even exists. Science, even with its flaws, has proven to be the best path to truth about reality that we know. Everything in your holy recipe book can be shown to be wrong. I reject smoking - but I know absolutely that smoking exists, whereas your FSM has nothing to back it up and even requires you to believe without evidence.

You say you have "proof". Care to explain what this proof is? And please don't use your holy book as proof or we will have to have another lesson on circular reasoning. Saying your holy recipe book that tells you to believe is proof for that belief is circular reasoning... don't do it.

If you flip to recipe card #5 under the appetizers section, the FSM clearly inspired Emeril Lagasse to write about how we can be saved. He boiled for your sins by sending himself, as his son. All you have to do is have faith and believe! Your logic has no place in his realm, you cannot compare secular logic with the proofs his ravioliness has given me in his recipes of truth. He will give you faith too, if you believe!

Our reasoning should be spherical, like unto his meatballs.

Our reasoning should be spherical, like unto his meatballs.

Praised be his almighty balls.

BEHOLD!

• Like 1

Let there be light...

salad dressing to tastefully accompany his well spiced richness