Goodbye Jesus

New Atheism Doctrine?

Guest ExHesus

Guest ExHesus

First off, I would like to say hi and that I frequent this site as a guest to read articles about pastors molesting children. I then talked to this atheist person on another forum and this is what he said.

"And i have already told you, have no FEAR. The GREAT RULER will not allow anyone to be tortured. It is okay, you don't have to believe such lying stories anymore, you have heard the good news from me.

You can now, live ur life unafraid. You are free now because you have heard the good news. You don't have to fear God anymore or the Devil. You don't have to fear hell anymore. You don't have to speak of lies or trying to scare little girls and boys into believing in such useless stories anymore.

The GREAT RULER already promised you a peaceful and good place in the great heaven above. You have no worries. Your worries are for nothing and a waste of time.

Anyway, even if you are being stupid, retarded, ignorant, and arrogant. The GREAT RULER forgives you cuz he knows your mind can't comprehend what the GREAT RULER is. You are saved nevertheless so fear not anything.

You don't have to watch what you do everyday now, u don't have to count your sins, you don't have to repent. The GREAT RULER knows this cuz we are busy people and so he won't hold any grudges against us for not praying to the GREAT RULER.

You see how great the GREAT RULER is comparing to your jealousy and retarded dumb indecisive God whom threaten to put you in hell simply because you don't believe?

See how ridiculous that sound? Your God is going to torture you for eternity simply because you don't believe in him. You see, the GREAT RULER will not do this to you for the GREAT RULER knows we are busy people and will not have the time to do such useless ritual. The GREAT RULER knows ur heart and so nothing is necessary. Living a joyful and good life is all that the GREAT RuLER ask for, and it is okay to if you want to live a bad life. The GREAT RULER forgave us all in the name of greatness, mercifulness, and love and forgiveness.

your God can't be compare to the GREAT RULER in anything. shameful isn't it? "

Now I am confused to what is this Great Ruler he is talking about when he is an atheist. Is this a sign of a Christian, ex-christian in disguise? Is this the rise of a new form of Atheism? He does not explain much to who this Great Ruler in which he believes in but it shows that this new God or concept has a higher authority than the Christian God.

Any help to understand this Atheist is much appreciated. Thank you.

First off, I would like to say hi and that I frequent this site as a guest to read articles about pastors molesting children. I then talked to this atheist person on another forum and this is what he said.

"And i have already told you, have no FEAR. The GREAT RULER will not allow anyone to be tortured. It is okay, you don't have to believe such lying stories anymore, you have heard the good news from me.

You can now, live ur life unafraid. You are free now because you have heard the good news. You don't have to fear God anymore or the Devil. You don't have to fear hell anymore. You don't have to speak of lies or trying to scare little girls and boys into believing in such useless stories anymore.

The GREAT RULER already promised you a peaceful and good place in the great heaven above. You have no worries. Your worries are for nothing and a waste of time.

Anyway, even if you are being stupid, retarded, ignorant, and arrogant. The GREAT RULER forgives you cuz he knows your mind can't comprehend what the GREAT RULER is. You are saved nevertheless so fear not anything.

You don't have to watch what you do everyday now, u don't have to count your sins, you don't have to repent. The GREAT RULER knows this cuz we are busy people and so he won't hold any grudges against us for not praying to the GREAT RULER.

You see how great the GREAT RULER is comparing to your jealousy and retarded dumb indecisive God whom threaten to put you in hell simply because you don't believe?

See how ridiculous that sound? Your God is going to torture you for eternity simply because you don't believe in him. You see, the GREAT RULER will not do this to you for the GREAT RULER knows we are busy people and will not have the time to do such useless ritual. The GREAT RULER knows ur heart and so nothing is necessary. Living a joyful and good life is all that the GREAT RuLER ask for, and it is okay to if you want to live a bad life. The GREAT RULER forgave us all in the name of greatness, mercifulness, and love and forgiveness.

your God can't be compare to the GREAT RULER in anything. shameful isn't it? "

Now I am confused to what is this Great Ruler he is talking about when he is an atheist. Is this a sign of a Christian, ex-christian in disguise? Is this the rise of a new form of Atheism? He does not explain much to who this Great Ruler in which he believes in but it shows that this new God or concept has a higher authority than the Christian God.

Any help to understand this Atheist is much appreciated. Thank you.

...umm.

an atheist is a person who does not believe in the existence of a deity, christian or not. this person is clearly blathering on about a deity, and is therefore not even a little bit atheist. if anybody claiming to be an atheist tells you of a higher power, they're either deliberately messing with you or only calling themselves atheist to get you to listen.

So... yeah. This isn't really even remotely relevant to atheism. Also, the initial part about "don't believe such lying stories anymore" seems to be saying that everything that has come to light about pastors and priests being abusers is all just atheist propaganda, and the "real god" doesnt allow that sort of thing to happen. Sounds like you're dealing with a christian fundy on an atheist site trying to win converts to their little cult.

• Super Moderator

http://www.rulerofthe.net/Proclamations/Of...he_Internet.htm

(Just for kicks, but unrelated to topic)

I think it might be parody and hyperbole used to show that if one is going to make up a god, one could do a lot better than Biblegod.

Guest ExHesus

yes and that is what I kept on telling him and that he is making atheism look bad for making such a claim. If you are going to mock or say something about the bible God, do it in 1 simple sentence and get on with your life. The dude wrote a book like this "Great Ruler" God is real or something.

Now here's the funny thing. He asked to see this bible god from them Christians but when they asked to see this Ruler God to know more about it, he talks nonsense about it.

He also mentioned that he is not speaking for all atheist because atheism is a free thinking concept so all individuals may think for themselves. I never heard about an atheist believing or worshiping in an unknown character called "The great ruler" thus why I came here to see if anyone has heard of this thing in which he worship.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry about this for my next challenge is to hit up an atheist forum and ask other atheist to how they view about this topic given. I just wish I have the answer for him. People may believe in whatever they want and that is their business but when they hides under a certain religion or non religion, it paints a bad picture for such groups.

If this is a parody, it was a rather poorly done one to me. It didn't even make me laugh. Personally, I'm more partial to the Flying Spaghetti Monster and The Invisible Pink Unicorn myself.

There is no such thing as a "Great Ruler".

My guess is that your friend is trying to come up with a parody of Biblegod in order to illustrate how nonsensical Biblegod is. If so, he probably does not believe in the actual existence of any "Great Ruler", any more than he believes in any other god.

It's possible he is not terribly good at using parody as a humorous technique. It's also possible that you aren't very good at getting it. Or both. Or neither. He'd have to come and explain himself to really help figure out what he's getting at, really.

He asked you to come to an atheist website and ask about this? I think perhaps they're having some fun with you.

I call shenanigans. Who are you really?

I call shenanigans. Who are you really?

Ditto that.

Guest ExHesus

I will see if I can get him to come here and explain it to you guys about this new atheism doctrine that he made up. First off, here are some background information about himself.

He has an undergrad in Computer Science.

He is Hmong (a nomad group roaming the southeast asian countries).

His uncle is a Christian.

He lives in MN.

He is a self proclaimed atheist.

This is what I'm getting at. Since he is the first generation of a self proclaiming atheist, this guy is making up his own belief as he goes along thus putting a damper on other atheists out there. It is like he skewed with the definitions of being an atheist. How silly is this?

Here are more information to what else he believes in as this so called atheist.

"i found my own way to the greater heaven than the one you dream of going so, no thanks. i will live my life how i see fit and at the end i still will not repent. i am not required and feel no need to. repent is for the guilty who asked for forgiveness. i have done no wrong, therefore i have no need to repent but to live."

"Ah, i see. So now making fun of my belief? So my fantasy is better so you resort to belittling, smearing, insulting, and labeling the fantasy into something it isn't? like..say....Satan?

Now, what makes you think yours is any better than mine?

Now, i hope you have the smallest idea of why i am an atheist. you guys got angry over fantasies?

now that is just plain stupid"

So what we have so far is an atheist who believes in this greater ruler, a greater heaven and is calling it "my belief"

Someone help this poor child out.

I'm not sure I can follow much of this. Is he claiming to replacing God with the Great Ruler? Like a supreme being? Or is he just be facetious? (God knows... or rather No-God knows, how many time I take that approach! :HaHa:)

Guest ExHesus
I'm not sure I can follow much of this. Is he claiming to replacing God with the Great Ruler? Like a supreme being? Or is he just be facetious? (God knows... or rather No-God knows, how many time I take that approach! :HaHa:)

I don't think he is replacing the God of the bible with his own version of a God but making a note that his God is more powerful or different than the Christian God.

I don't think he understand that he is not allow to believe in the supernatural but yet, created this "Great Ruler" god to fight against the Christian God.

Whatever the case, his logic is backward and it gives atheism a bad name unless he's the kind of atheist who still needs to re-educate himself about his non religious belief.

If he believes that this "Great Ruler" is an actual being that exists in a real (non-metaphorical) way, the he is not an Atheist.

Guest ExHesus
If he believes that this "Great Ruler" is an actual being that exists in a real (non-metaphorical) way, the he is not an Atheist.

He sure speaks like it is real. I think this "Great Ruler" God, concept or idea of his is also a spirit. He can't prove it, I don't believe it but he could also be a funny atheist.

Those were his actual quotes from above and I did not alter it in any way. Perhaps this "great Ruler" of his is just his fantasy. Some people are just that sick in the mind so who knows?

I don't think he is replacing the God of the bible with his own version of a God but making a note that his God is more powerful or different than the Christian God.

I don't think he understand that he is not allow to believe in the supernatural but yet, created this "Great Ruler" god to fight against the Christian God.

Whatever the case, his logic is backward and it gives atheism a bad name unless he's the kind of atheist who still needs to re-educate himself about his non religious belief.

What I'm reading is that he's essentially saying to Christians that he can no more prove his made-up character than they can prove theirs, so it's not valid for them to critize him. The fact that it falls somewhat flat is likely due to cultrual differences, where the subtlties of irony and reference are lost in translation. That or perhaps he has some personal issues, along the lines of a recent poster who shared a slew of images with us he thought made sense somewhere in his brain.

But let me ask you this, do people who call themselves atheist need to follow a given set of atheist doctrines in order to be real atheists?

• Super Moderator

This is stupid.

Everyone is free to look up "atheist" in a dictionary. If you don't meet the definition, you can't honestly call yourself an atheist.

Why all the concern about a label?

This is stupid.

Everyone is free to look up "atheist" in a dictionary. If you don't meet the definition, you can't honestly call yourself an atheist.

Why all the concern about a label?

a·the·ist (th-st)

n.

One who disbelieves or denies the existence of God or gods.

That's it then. I guess that leaves it pretty open to any philosophy following that. Ironically, it leaves room for religion as well, such as an atheist religion, like Theravada Buddhism.

I think this "atheist" is seriously confusing atheism with deism since he sounds like some sort of militant deist.

Whatever this is or whoever the guy may be, one thing's for sure: the "great ruler" blurb is inarticulate rambling. As such, I merely roll my eyes :rolleyes: dismiss it with a shrug. :shrug:

Guest my10thao

First of all let me explain a little of who this ExHesus is. This EXHesus and I went back a long time. Our discussion regarding religion went back a few years when we were back over this one website called www.pebhmong.com bout 3 yrs ago. He claimed to be a christian in all his arguments for Christianity, his religion. I have no respect what so ever for this guy, he is the most ignorant and arrogant christian i have ever came across in my entire life, although i admit, there are quite a few that are most extreme from reading many of the testimonials on here.

Now, let me make this very clear about the relationship between ExHesus and I. ExHesus is well known over at www.pebhmong.com and www.hmoob.com as RUhmong, just go under the religion forum. He is not Hmong, he is a Vietnamese in a Hmong forum.

To go into this ExHesus (RUhmong) and my history would be too long so i would rather let you guys make the judgment by yourself from this post on. But let me say this, like many of you in here who turned away from ur religion and who have much hatred or much disrespect due to the nature of any religion or specifically, the Christianity religion, I too have this much disrespect and hatred toward this ExHesus (RUhmong) person. Not that i hate him for believing in Christianity or in any religion, but simply because he portrait who I am WRONGLY, and that is a proud ATHEIST.

He demeaned Exchristians and Atheists in so many wrong ways and i had to correct him in all accounts and you will see this as the post goes on. although i doubt he have the guts to reply after i post on here.

Many of you misjudged my status due to ExHesus' first post bout the little fantasy belief about a "GREAT RULER". Please give me a few second to clear this up so we won't get carry away too far from what we are dealing with here. And after this, i hope we will understand where ExHesus and I are coming from.

First of all, ExHesus distorted my argument about the "GREAT RULER", a fantasy i made up during an argument to show this one christian at www.hmoob.com (http://forums.hmoob.com/showthread.php?t=61060 post#20) that i too, can make up fantasy and better than the one in the bible.

ExHesus didn't tell anyone of you about why/how this fantasy started by me, he simply just quote the fantasy and made it into a belief that he claimed I believed in such thing when I told him and made it clear to him countless time that it was simply a fantasy that is way better than the fantasy of the God story portrait in the bible.

Remember, I said "FANTASY".

And yet he went ahead and distorted my argument making it into a belief of some sort simply trying to embarrass me. See how ignorant he is? You can read the argument i made when i first started making up this fantasy story as an example to compare to the merciless GOD of the bible.

Here is a small example of how this fantasy of mine got started. I was discussion SIN with one of the christian and this christian kept making things up as he goes and the arguments he made disagreed or would be rejected by the majority of his peers. So i told him if he is going to make things up as he goes disregarding his belief, than I too, can make things up as I go and what i make up will be N to the Nth power greater. So i offered to play out my fantasy. Not belief, not religion, not any thing other than FANTASY.

here is a quote:

but know what? I think we might just enjoy this fantasy while it last. Since you are making this up as u go, i will compare my fantasy world/heaven with yours and see who's heaven is better, ur Yahuah's or mine own okay?

http://forums.hmoob.com/showthread.php?t=61060

post#20

fifth paragraph from the bottom of this post#20

Now at the time i submit this post i quoted above and if you look at the time i submit this post, you will know that I have not changed anything. That was my original post just in case anyone think i am so low to have change my words. I would never do such demeaning thing.

That is what EXhesus is doing and been doing, not me. An example is the very distorted fantasy he started this post with.

Okay, so this is merely a fantasy to show the christian i was arguing that if he isn't going to stick with his religion and belief than I too can simply made up a better fantasy than the bible, a greater heaven, a greater place and his bible God simply can't compare and this place is govern by what I referred to as the "GREAT RULER".

This fantasy has nothing to do with my BELIEF. I made it very clear that it is a fantasy simply to show the christian that if he made things up as he goes, i can do the same. I hope we got this taken kare of.

Now i hope you guys know how ridiculously misleading this EXHesus can be anywhere he goes. He misled many of you and notice how he didn't even offer to give you guys the link to the website that we are actually discussion this topic? He was so afraid that you guys would follow up on the source and will know the truth that he didn't give the source. I would never knew about this post if he didn't provide the source over at www.hmoob.com. I would never get a chance to clear up this ridiculously baseless post.

By the way. I wrote a letter to the owner of this website long ago warning him about this ExHesus also known as RUhmong. I am sure if he looked into the only 1 email i sent him, he will see RUhmong's name in it. I warned that this guy will come in here and create a name similar to mine, which is "my10thao" and will start spreading lies to damage or demean my user name or to try to get me banned from here. I really hope the owner of this website or whoever is in charge of getting the emails will verify this, it would be awesome.

However, it is a good thing he came in here not with a similar name to mine but as EXHesus, although that is misleading. He came in here pretending to be an ExChristian when he is not. If you go to the sites, www.pebhmong.com and www.hmoob.com, under the religion's forum section, you will see that this guy (RUhmong) is not an Xchristian but a fundal-mental-list christian.

He is so afraid of you guys crippling his belief that he would rather come in here in disguised and silently watching from a distance.

muauuahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha

he made a mistake and that he sneezed and this post came out and now he got caught.

mauuaahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

I have argue and defend Exchristians and atheism everywhere I go and at the two websites i mentioned. Unfortunately, i was banned from www.pebhmong.com because my language was too harsh and it isn't when those christians insult me "PERSONALLY" the same way. However I am still at www.hmoob.com.

I would like to make one thing very clear, I do not respect this EXhesus (RUhmong) at all, not even one bit, so my reply to him is simply what he is. The way i reply to any of his posts should be between him and I and it should not portrait me in any bad way. Forgive me but i just can't respect anyone who tell lies about me, who insulted my way of life (a proud atheist) for more than 3 years simply because i am an ATHEIST. I called him all the names he deserves

If anyone in here doubt that I am a true atheist. Let me tell you, i am what you would considered strong atheist. If you doubt my atheism, test me. Ask me anything and I will be more than happy to debate anyone in here.

I do come in here from time to time, i just simply don't think you guys need my participation just yet cuz you guys have tons of great thinker and thoughtful reasonable people defending your right to practice your feelings. I feel that i am needed somewhere else more than in website, www.exchristian.net. I do enjoy this website a lot, and hope someday I will have the time to participate in some of the thoughtful debates.

PLEASE do not get misled by EXHesus also known as (RUhmong), if you do not believe me. Go to the website i provided and read what he wrote about you guys over here, how he insult exchristians and atheists. If you think i make this up, do visit the sites and read. Hopefully they didn't already delete the forums and restarted over, they do that a lot at www.pebhmong.com.

I am a proud atheist and I do not lie to especially my peers. Lying is against my ethic and my way of atheism.

However, like i said, I do call out bad name to EXhesus (RUhmong), you will see the bad and foul language i use on this liar over at www.hmoob.com. Not that i want to, but because this is the only kind of language this guy can understand. Once again, this kind of foul language is only between RUhmong and Me. I made a point to insult him 10 times for every time he insult me, exchristians, atheisms and my way of life.

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share, i will do my best to explain myself, all i ask is, do not judge me before you know me. We are better people than this.

Guest ExHesus

Good Lard, have mercy on the guy. What have I done to drag him here but then again, who cares right? LOL

Told you this is not a shaganiganagan but a person with issues. Ha ha

The dude is not even an exchristian or a christian to begin with so why is he here again?

Now I'm a self proclaimed atheist too like by birth, I had no god. LOL

Once again, someone should tell the boy that atheist don't care much for religion nor do they make up this "great ruler" god for himself to believe in. That is the whole point to this thread. This thread is not about me faking the exchristian role so I don't know what the heck the dude is yapping about. LOL

Do also note that I have never encounter an atheist who uses so much foul languages ever. If you guys go to that website in which this my10thao have presented, you will see that he uses foul languages on every thread, one in which paints a false picture to the rest of the members on that forum website in thinking that atheist have no morals for cussing up a storm. LOL

My intention is for the guy to shape up and act like a good atheist that he claimed to be. That's all. LOL

Guest ExHesus
He demeaned Exchristians

this is a shagananigan claim. I challenged the dude to find my posting and quote me on this or else the dude is still talking funny.

ExHesus didn't tell anyone of you about why/how this fantasy started by me

you don't create fantasy of any kind. None of them other atheist I know of do such a thing. You are still in your own world when you are making up your own fantasy.

He misled many of you and notice how he didn't even offer to give you guys the link to the website that we are actually discussion this topic?

I did say I was going to invite this my10thao here didn't I? What am I hiding again? LOL

I would never knew about this post if he didn't provide the source over at www.hmoob.com.

My invitation so you can come here was done on purpose because a member here was asking to see your side of the story. See? I played fair. LOL

By the way. I wrote a letter to the owner of this website long ago warning him about this ExHesus also known as RUhmong. I am sure if he looked into the only 1 email i sent him, he will see RUhmong's name in it. I warned that this guy will come in here and create a name similar to mine, which is "my10thao" and will start spreading lies to damage or demean my user name or to try to get me banned from here. I really hope the owner of this website or whoever is in charge of getting the emails will verify this, it would be awesome.

you are still in your own world dude. ExHesus is a member who only existed a few days ago. LOL I wouldn't have the time or waste my time in trying to defame you here and who are you again mr. little post counts on this website? We are both a nobody so don't talk like you are an active member here. LOL

I do come in here from time to time, i just simply don't think you guys need my participation just yet cuz you guys have tons of great thinker and thoughtful reasonable people defending your right to practice your feelings. I feel that i am needed somewhere else more than in website, www.exchristian.net. I do enjoy this website a lot, and hope someday I will have the time to participate in some of the thoughtful debates

blah blah blah...why you got to kiss azz for? LOL

Either you a member here because you are a christian (because we have christians here too you know) or if you are an ex-christian but who are you again? YOu were never a christian to begin with so what's on your agenda and how's your post counts? LOL

This is my final and bottom line words of wisdom for the poor. The people don't care about your drama to your mama nor do they care about mine so how are you doing? LOL

Moderator Note

What the hell! Nice way to wake up with glorious morning coffee. I thought the purpose of this thread smelled fishy from the outset, that the OP about some other atheist was "odd". Indeed it was, the topic starter ExHesus is the one with issues. my10thao has been a registered user here since 2006 and has been straightforward about who he is and has not been disruptive to this board in anyway. This site is primarily about ExChristians, but it is not exclusive to ExChristians. We have agnostics and atheists who are good contributing members that have not been Christians. They have helpful insights for the community, as well as find support for themselves here as we are all part of a culture suffused with Christian ideas, and having a place that can discuss these things with everyone in our socitey who doesn't share those views is a valuable thing.

ExHesus you clearly have issues. I'm granting you break from this site so I can finish enjoying my damned coffee and go read posts of real value around here.