Goodbye Jesus

New Atheism Doctrine?

Guest ExHesus

Many of you misjudged my status due to ExHesus' first post bout the little fantasy belief about a "GREAT RULER". Please give me a few second to clear this up so we won't get carry away too far from what we are dealing with here. And after this, i hope we will understand where ExHesus and I are coming from.

First of all, ExHesus distorted my argument about the "GREAT RULER", a fantasy i made up during an argument to show this one christian at www.hmoob.com (http://forums.hmoob.com/showthread.php?t=61060 post#20) that i too, can make up fantasy and better than the one in the bible.

Thanks for clearing that up for us. I thought it seemed like a parody at first, but these fundies always take everything out of context for the purpose of making fun of others because they know if they debated honestly, then everyone would see how baseless their beliefs are.

Guest my10thao

I think saying more is simply a waste of time. I believed we understood each other now. Like i said, if anyone doubt my atheistic view and who i am, challenge me to any atheism or religious debate and test my knowledge of both. I would be more than welling to accept but most importantly to learn.

And for my peers here, EXhesus, I challenge you to any debate regarding your religion (Christianity). No foul language and let the people here judge you and I and see how knowledgeable you are with your own religion. Just so you know, Exchristians.net actually have debate rules. I hope you are aware of this rules before you take my challenge.

Good luck. I am sure many of the members here would love to hear your point of view.