Goodbye Jesus

My10thao's Reply To "new Atheism Doctrine?" By Exhesus

Guest my10thao

Guest my10thao

This is in reply to the post made by ExHesus, "New Atheism Doctrine?".

Before i post my reply, i just want to applaud to those whom replied to his post thoughtful. I hope after reading my reply you will understand that I am not only an atheist but a proud one.

Here is my reply to "New Atheism Doctrine?"

Note: Sorry, i copied my reply from the reply to his other post.

First of all let me explain a little of who this ExHesus is. This EXHesus and I went back a long time. Our discussion regarding religion went back a few years when we were back over this one website called www.pebhmong.com bout 3 yrs ago. He claimed to be a christian in all his arguments for Christianity, his religion. I have no respect what so ever for this guy, he is the most ignorant and arrogant christian i have ever came across in my entire life, although i admit, there are quite a few that are most extreme from reading many of the testimonials on here.

Now, let me make this very clear about the relationship between ExHesus and I. ExHesus is well known over at www.pebhmong.com and www.hmoob.com as RUhmong, just go under the religion forum. He is not Hmong, he is a Vietnamese in a Hmong forum.

To go into this ExHesus (RUhmong) and my history would be too long so i would rather let you guys make the judgment by yourself from this post on. But let me say this, like many of you in here who turned away from ur religion and who have much hatred or much disrespect due to the nature of any religion or specifically, the Christianity religion, I too have this much disrespect and hatred toward this ExHesus (RUhmong) person. Not that i hate him for believing in Christianity or in any religion, but simply because he portrait who I am WRONGLY, and that is a proud ATHEIST.

He demeaned Exchristians and Atheists in so many wrong ways and i had to correct him in all accounts and you will see this as the post goes on. although i doubt he have the guts to reply after i post on here.

Many of you misjudged my status due to ExHesus' first post bout the little fantasy belief about a "GREAT RULER". Please give me a few second to clear this up so we won't get carry away too far from what we are dealing with here. And after this, i hope we will understand where ExHesus and I are coming from.

First of all, ExHesus distorted my argument about the "GREAT RULER", a fantasy i made up during an argument to show this one christian at www.hmoob.com (http://forums.hmoob.com/showthread.php?t=61060 post#20) that i too, can make up fantasy and better than the one in the bible.

ExHesus didn't tell anyone of you about why/how this fantasy started by me, he simply just quote the fantasy and made it into a belief that he claimed I believed in such thing when I told him and made it clear to him countless time that it was simply a fantasy that is way better than the fantasy of the God story portrait in the bible.

Remember, I said "FANTASY".

And yet he went ahead and distorted my argument making it into a belief of some sort simply trying to embarrass me. See how ignorant he is? You can read the argument i made when i first started making up this fantasy story as an example to compare to the merciless GOD of the bible.

Here is a small example of how this fantasy of mine got started. I was discussion SIN with one of the christian and this christian kept making things up as he goes and the arguments he made disagreed or would be rejected by the majority of his peers. So i told him if he is going to make things up as he goes disregarding his belief, than I too, can make things up as I go and what i make up will be N to the Nth power greater. So i offered to play out my fantasy. Not belief, not religion, not any thing other than FANTASY.

here is a quote:

but know what? I think we might just enjoy this fantasy while it last. Since you are making this up as u go, i will compare my fantasy world/heaven with yours and see who's heaven is better, ur Yahuah's or mine own okay?

http://forums.hmoob.com/showthread.php?t=61060

post#20

fifth paragraph from the bottom of this post#20

Now at the time i submit this post i quoted above and if you look at the time i submit this post, you will know that I have not changed anything. That was my original post just in case anyone think i am so low to have change my words. I would never do such demeaning thing.

That is what EXhesus is doing and been doing, not me. An example is the very distorted fantasy he started this post with.

Okay, so this is merely a fantasy to show the christian i was arguing that if he isn't going to stick with his religion and belief than I too can simply made up a better fantasy than the bible, a greater heaven, a greater place and his bible God simply can't compare and this place is govern by what I referred to as the "GREAT RULER".

This fantasy has nothing to do with my BELIEF. I made it very clear that it is a fantasy simply to show the christian that if he made things up as he goes, i can do the same. I hope we got this taken kare of.

Now i hope you guys know how ridiculously misleading this EXHesus can be anywhere he goes. He misled many of you and notice how he didn't even offer to give you guys the link to the website that we are actually discussion this topic? He was so afraid that you guys would follow up on the source and will know the truth that he didn't give the source. I would never knew about this post if he didn't provide the source over at www.hmoob.com. I would never get a chance to clear up this ridiculously baseless post.

By the way. I wrote a letter to the owner of this website long ago warning him about this ExHesus also known as RUhmong. I am sure if he looked into the only 1 email i sent him, he will see RUhmong's name in it. I warned that this guy will come in here and create a name similar to mine, which is "my10thao" and will start spreading lies to damage or demean my user name or to try to get me banned from here. I really hope the owner of this website or whoever is in charge of getting the emails will verify this, it would be awesome.

However, it is a good thing he came in here not with a similar name to mine but as EXHesus, although that is misleading. He came in here pretending to be an ExChristian when he is not. If you go to the sites, www.pebhmong.com and www.hmoob.com, under the religion's forum section, you will see that this guy (RUhmong) is not an Xchristian but a fundal-mental-list christian.

He is so afraid of you guys crippling his belief that he would rather come in here in disguised and silently watching from a distance.

muauuahaahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahaha

he made a mistake and that he sneezed and this post came out and now he got caught.

mauuaahahhahahahahahahahahahahah

I have argue and defend Exchristians and atheism everywhere I go and at the two websites i mentioned. Unfortunately, i was banned from www.pebhmong.com because my language was too harsh and it isn't when those christians insult me "PERSONALLY" the same way. However I am still at www.hmoob.com.

I would like to make one thing very clear, I do not respect this EXhesus (RUhmong) at all, not even one bit, so my reply to him is simply what he is. The way i reply to any of his posts should be between him and I and it should not portrait me in any bad way. Forgive me but i just can't respect anyone who tell lies about me, who insulted my way of life (a proud atheist) for more than 3 years simply because i am an ATHEIST. I called him all the names he deserves

If anyone in here doubt that I am a true atheist. Let me tell you, i am what you would considered strong atheist. If you doubt my atheism, test me. Ask me anything and I will be more than happy to debate anyone in here.

I do come in here from time to time, i just simply don't think you guys need my participation just yet cuz you guys have tons of great thinker and thoughtful reasonable people defending your right to practice your feelings. I feel that i am needed somewhere else more than in website, www.exchristian.net. I do enjoy this website a lot, and hope someday I will have the time to participate in some of the thoughtful debates.

PLEASE do not get misled by EXHesus also known as (RUhmong), if you do not believe me. Go to the website i provided and read what he wrote about you guys over here, how he insult exchristians and atheists. If you think i make this up, do visit the sites and read. Hopefully they didn't already delete the forums and restarted over, they do that a lot at www.pebhmong.com.

I am a proud atheist and I do not lie to especially my peers. Lying is against my ethic and my way of atheism.

However, like i said, I do call out bad name to EXhesus (RUhmong), you will see the bad and foul language i use on this liar over at www.hmoob.com. Not that i want to, but because this is the only kind of language this guy can understand. Once again, this kind of foul language is only between RUhmong and Me. I made a point to insult him 10 times for every time he insult me, exchristians, atheisms and my way of life.

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share, i will do my best to explain myself, all i ask is, do not judge me before you know me. We are better people than this.

I generally had the feeling that the post he was reposting was meant to be tongue and cheek.

I don't think anyone here was taking him very seriously though so I wouldn't worry about it.

Guest my10thao
I generally had the feeling that the post he was reposting was meant to be tongue and cheek.

I don't think anyone here was taking him very seriously though so I wouldn't worry about it.

Not so much as worry, but i simply do not like anyone who lie about exchristians and atheists or anyone who no longer follow any religion. If i have the time to correct such misunderstanding, i would and thus i did. To let one person mis-portrait any1 group of people is to allow that many more to come. Lies should not be tolerated and shall not be easily forgiven. Lies about a group of people of any sort should be dealt with right away.

That is of course my thoughts and my own opinion.

Guest ExHesus

good grief.

The people here don't have the time to read a book nor do they care much about your own personal drama so take it to your mama. LOL

Folks, I apologized that I have created a monster. We will take our drama elsewhere because taking drama from one website to the next is just too funny and dumb.

Do continue with your ex-christian's issues because this thread is not about exchristian issue at all.

if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share, i will do my best to explain myself, all i ask is, do not judge me before you know me. We are better people than this.

My observation has been that on these forums people are judged more by their own behaviour than by how others portray them, or by what they believe. We have Christians and exChristians and people who never were Christians. Some exChristians leave because they don't feel respected and some Christians are long-time respected members.

Guest my10thao

My observation has been that on these forums people are judged more by their own behaviour than by how others portray them, or by what they believe. We have Christians and exChristians and people who never were Christians. Some exChristians leave because they don't feel respected and some Christians are long-time respected members.

Agreed. However unlike many great tempered people in here, my tempered for Exhesus is no more. After 3 years of taking his personal insults, i have made a point to insult him 10 times for everyone 1 personal insult he made toward me. I just don't think it is fair that I should take his personal attack when he is the one who started. Sometimes for others like Exhesus to undertand us, we have to speak their language even though we know better.

But of course I agreed, we are judged on how we portray ourselves and not on others opinions.

Thank you for those who read this thread and gave me a chance to clear up this misunderstanding made by Exhesus. This isn't the first time he did something like this. He did everything like this in all his posts and i had to correct his remarks just like i did above. Who knows where else he distorted my arguments at, shameful i would not have a chance to correct those poor arguments.

Isn't ego fun?!

• Super Moderator

I really don't care what you two think of each other. Feuds are a waste of energy.

Here you are known by the way you present yourself, not what someone else says about you.

Guest my10thao
I really don't care what you two think of each other. Feuds are a waste of energy.

Here you are known by the way you present yourself, not what someone else says about you.

You don't have to care but i do because he mis-portrait me, not you. If you read the original post, some readers here actually believed the guy. I don't think clearing up this lies portrait by the guy is a waste of time.

It now seem like a waste of time because i cleared it up so it now seem like a wasted thread. It would not have been though if i didn't. The original thread was pretty active until i stopped by, cleared it up, and expose the lies in it.

In a perfect world we would be judged on how we present ourselves in here and anywhere else, but we are not in a perfect world so when someone or a group of people is wrongly presented, i think it is a fair thing to correct. It is not a waste of time.

However i understand that some people don't care about what others lie about them, but some do. And I am one of those that does. I am sure i am not the only one in here.

Some people call people with no ego, sissies.

And some call people with too much ego fools.

Guest my10thao
Some people call people with no ego, sissies.

And some call people with too much ego fools.

And we usually can tell who those fools are. They are the ones who go around insulting, making up stories, mocking other people, and demeaning their opinions simply because they have diff ideologies. And sometimes, fools make comments that are not necessary especially when it isn't necessary or not contributing to the topic of discussion.