Goodbye Jesus

Proposal To End The Whole Islam Vs. Christianity Thing

KT45

Okay in the bible when they wanted to prove another god was wrong, they just made an altar to see whose god would light it first with a great fire from heaven. I know that some christians would say "don't test the Lord your god" or something but Elijah did it so it wasn't considered testing YHWH (even though it obviously was)! Come on christians!!! It's a chance to convert the infidels!!! Also it's more peaceful than fighting a war, people don't have to die. What do christians have to lose, I mean they already have 1 out of 1 win against Baal and no contenders have come up until now. Tell YHWH to dust of the gloves and fight the good fight!

It would be hilarious if someone actually did this. I can just see it on the CNN. A christian and a muslim standing in front of an altar waiting for fire to come down. :lmao:

HAHA....then somebody can fly over with an apache and send some "fire" down for both of them. :HaHa:

HAHA....then somebody can fly over with an apache and send some "fire" down for both of them. :HaHa:

:HaHa:

I always used to wonder at that story. I mean, who proofreads this stuff? No one has ever been able to make that happen, and any Xian who reads it knows that they couldn't do any such thing if they tried.

It's just like having all your prayers answered or being able to drink poison and live - more bullshit straight from one of the best books about bullshit.