Goodbye Jesus

Fossil Evidence Supporting The Bible

RankStranger

For ya'll doubters out there- here is fossil evidence of Jesus' existence. The Holy Fossil is on display right across the road from Ft. Hays State University in Hays Kansas (the prestigious academic institution that I attend on occasion). I'm not sure what strange turn of events caused Jesus to become fossilized in a limestone outcropping, but the lord works in mysterious ways:

100_0030.jpg

I never noticed this until I stopped to try out my shiny new digital camera... but on closer inspection, Jesus is holding what appears to be an anatomically correct fossilized fetus.

100_0033.jpg

Hey, isn't that Han Solo from Star Wars? Oh, I mean, isn't that me?

OMG that is so creepy! why would someone, anyone think that horrible piece of "art" was anything but creepy. looks like more of an insult than anything else. :eek:

WTF? Is that a stone Gumby statue with Jesus coming out of him?? That is really creepy. Someone somewhere is in need of a really strong enema!

*C3PO voice*

"They've encased him in carbonite. He should be quite well protected." :HaHa:

Well, obviously not me, since I have frozen ass-ets.

Not to mention if the rest of his body were visible, it's apparant that jesus's arms come from his ass.

• 6 months later...

I saw Iskerbibel online again today, and just wanted to refresh this funny topic again. I just think that stone is too funny.

Besides, it does prove that Jesus never went to heaven, since he's still locked into that stone.

(Are you allowed to feed that thing?)

It so needs an ass (donkey type) to complete the Gumby resemblance. Ass-Pokey to the Jesus-Gumby.There's gotta be a brilliant joke in there somewhere, just can't fish it out.

BTW Isker is the artist's sig anywhere on it? I wanna know who that is.

I think a somethingawful.com Photoshop Phriday is in order for that. I'd volunteer but my photoshop skills suck and I don't have it installed. Anybody up to the challenge?

That baby looks like it's taking a hit off a spliff.

Fortunately, I now live a couple hundred miles from that little German Catholic colony called Hays. We'll be going through there tomorrow on the way to visit the Inlaws, though.

I think that little foetus would look nice with a Santa hat.