Goodbye Jesus

A Member From My Old Church Calls And My True Self Shows

willybilly30

he called and said he misses me in church, wishes i would go back, he's my brother in christ and cares about my soul. (i cover my mouth to keep from laughing)

he said why don't your mom and you go anymore? i said my mom don't go cause her ex is there.

I said i haven't been there in years and i don't like the church of christ they say everyones going to hell you telling me a god fearing baptist who gives to the poor would go to hell. he said they got musical instruments and the bible says no.

i said there is billions of religions in the world how do you know christianity is correct? he says well the bible says it's true i said well ever religion says they are true. he says i know but the bible says they will be false prophets around.

he also goes on to say he is blind from diabetes his wife had to dial my number but go saved him from dying. i said why didn't god heal you? why'd god give people disabilitys he said satan did it not god and god don't heal anymore that was back then to prove gods real. i said how do you know their is a god? he said well look at the universe it didn't come from nothing. he said i'll call you later bye

well my mom calls and said he said i called i told her all this. she says why did you say all that. why can't you be normal everyone else around here is christian america is christian. i said yea and if you was born in india it'd be all hindus does that make it right? she said why'd you say that about proving god do you think everything came from nothing? i said i don't know god hasn't told me anything and i asked. she said well, read the bible and go to church it will help you with your doubts. i said do your dogs go to church god made them are they christian? will they be in hell why don't they have to go. she said why can't you be a christian like when you was little. i said i stepped out of the box and looked outside you had me eating apples and i tried oranges and i liked it you understand? she said yes bye.

I go for a walk frustrated at all this i buy a coke and see a sighn with a cross on it about a church or something i walk on it laughing then at the park i drew a pentagram in in the sand with the word loh in it. loh was light of hope the coven i loved that fell apart. I thought this is what I believe I have no doubt about that. my mom accused me on the phone of going with the crowd i was wiccan cause i'm around wiccans, i'm agnostic around agnostics whatever! I have no crowd anymore the coven is dead I hardly ever see or hear from them anymore I should ask her how I'm going with a crowd!

What happened to the coven you were a part of? Did people move, or just go in new directions? Can a new one be formed, if you are still interested in that form of religion?

As to that guy calling you; they never give up, do they? I've been lucky, in that members of my former congregation haven't bothered me. If it happens again, it might be best not to argue with them. That just feeds them, shows them (in their minds) how far you have strayed. Just tell them you no longer believe like they do, and that you don't wish to discuss it. It's really none of their business why you don't go to church, what you follow now, etc.

People in the coven kept arguing and disagreeing all the time till the preistess and priest had enough of it. No one is interested in trying to start another one right now. but I'm not giving up. I can't find anymore near were I am at. I would probally be better off saying I'm not interested and hang up on the church member who keeps calling me and my mom. We used to go 15 years ago I don't know why all of a sudden they care I think her ex-husband has something to do with it.

Willy, have you ever considered being a solitary practitioner rather than looking around for a coven? It's a good way to avoid group infighting and the hassle of recovering from future coven breakups. A bit harder to find resources, but the material is out there.

I like being a solitary practioner but I like groups too.