Goodbye Jesus

In The Beginnging Was The Word

RHEMtron

WARNING: No real point to this post!!

John 1:1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Joh 1:14: And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

These verses are what Christians typically recite, to show Jesus and God are the same. Back then, Heraclitus was one of the first philosophers to use this term. It meant knowledge. In the use of rhetorics [logos, pathos, and ethos], it meant logic. The use of logos was also very popular with gnostics. Either way, the use of logos in metaphors was to show wisdom.

John 1:1: In the beginning was Wisdom, and Wisdom was with God, and the Wisdom was God.

Joh 1:14: And the Wisdom became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

When Word is replaced with Wisdom, which again is another definition for Logos, the verses make a whole lotta sense.... and gnostic too doesnt it?

Well anyhow... the Word is always equated with Jesus by Christians. Let's replace Logos with Jesus.

John 1:1: In the begining was Jesus, and Jesus was with God, and Jesus was God.

John 1:14: And Jesus became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

When reading this, the whole trinity doctrine sound legit doesnt it? Now, we cant cherry pick cant we? That would be dishonest! Logos is written 36 times in the Gospel of John. If we did it for that verse, we must do it to all the verses. Let's have some fun :grin:

John 4:37: "For in this case the JESUSing is true, 'One sows, and another reaps.'

John 6:60: Many therefore of His disciples, when they heard this JESUS, "This is a difficult JESUS; who can listen to it?"

John 7:36: "JESUS is this JESUS that He JESUS, 'You will seek Me, and will not find Me; and where I am, you cannot come'?"

John 8:43: "Why do you not understand JESUS I am JESUSing? It is because you cannot hear My JESUS.

John 12:48: "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My JESUSings, has one who judges him; the JESUS I spoke is JESUS will judge him at the last day.

John 14:23: Jesus JESUSed and JESUS to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My JESUS; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our abode with him.

No, i wasnt really gonna go through all of them, but you guys get the idea. It sounded so right with verse 1 and 14, but now it just sound ridiculous doesnt it. Okay.... that's my fun for the night.

-Rhem

Goodbye Jesus

John 6:60: Many therefore of His disciples, when they heard this JESUS, "This is a difficult JESUS; who can listen to it?"

John 7:36: "JESUS is this JESUS that He JESUS, 'You will seek Me, and will not find Me; and where I am, you cannot come'?"

John 8:43: "Why do you not understand JESUS I am JESUSing? It is because you cannot hear My JESUS.

John 12:48: "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My JESUSings, has one who judges him; the JESUS I spoke is JESUS will judge him at the last day.

John 14:23: Jesus JESUSed and JESUS to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My JESUS; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our abode with him.

Yeah, that's a good illustration of how a hardcore Xian fundy Jebus-freak thinks :HaHa:

hahaha... it's like... "smurf" talk :grin:

:lmao: Smurf talk! Love it.

Oh... just noticed, I ran out of jesus, I need to jesus down to the jesus and put on another jesus of jesus.

(Think coffee and kitchen...)

I find I like it a lot more if I replace "Logos" with "Boner".

I find I like it a lot more if I replace "Logos" with "Boner".

Now now... that's not in the Greek Lexicon. Using boner as a substitute is uncalled for. That's offensive to conservative, liberal, and non-Christians. Please be more respectful...

in another forum :grin: . So let's have some fun with your example :wicked:

John 6:60: Many therefore of His disciples, when they heard this BONER, "This is a difficult BONER; who can listen to it?"

John 7:36: "BONER is this BONER that He BONER, 'You will seek Me, and will not find Me; and where I am, you cannot come'?"

John 8:43: "Why do you not understand BONER I am BONERing? It is because you cannot hear My BONER.

John 12:48: "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My BONERings, has one who judges him; the BONER I spoke is BONER will judge him at the last day.

John 14:23: Jesus BONERed and BONER to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My BONER; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him, and make Our abode with him.

or

John 1:1: In the begining was BONER, and BONER was with God, and BONER was God.

John 1:14: And BONER became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth.

<edit>

Wow... after that one, im kinda afraid im gonna get struck by lightning :grin:

Heh... comparing the Xian god to a dick is rather fitting... ;)

Heh... comparing the Xian god to a dick is rather fitting... ;)

Yeah... the Christian God is a "Stiff" and a "Dick" :HaHa: