Goodbye Jesus

Not Specified A Whore

white_raven23

I've been poking about the difference between church tradition and the bible.

Church tradition has MM cast a whore. But the bible doesn't support this. All it says is that 7 demons were cast from her.

7 demons does not a prostitute make. After all, that one poor guy had a lot more than seven demons, and he was just crazy as bat-shit living among tombs before the Legion was cast out.

And the symptoms that was specific to demon possession was seizures and tossing oneself into fires, not whoring oneself.

Nowhere in the bible does demon possession and harlotry eve occur in the same verse.

MM may have been possessed according to the bible, but no social condition is ever mentioned in association with her name.

Speaking of her name, she's one of few people and the only woman in the bible that has what we would call a full name. This is significant. It elevates her importance in the Bible.

Now I'm not going to go all Davinci Code or anything here. But whoever this woman was in the Christian movement was erased or not included in the story! After all, we don't even get the story about the seven demons driven from her. It's mentioned as an afterthought. Yet we get the details of nameless folk getting their demons purged.

Interesting.

There are alot of non biblical sources say she was his wife if you look up her name on google.

Maybe Mary and Jesus were actually the same person, like Latoya and Michael Jackson.

DAMMIT, I have a Playboy with Latoya in it, don't say that!!! :repuke:

I think the odds are with MM being the daughter of the King of England.