Goodbye Jesus

It May Be Scientology

Evan

This is a video of a bunch of crazy scientologists intimidating this guy to leave from a public area.

It may not be a christian bash, but any fundamentalist sucks.

Guest Loghann

Whoa, that was creepy... :ugh:

It's like they were a pack of attack dogs or something, the way they just swarmed him. The way they kept attacking him was freaky, but some of the accusations were just hilarious. I think he handled the situation pretty well, considering that he's a child-molesting murderer, afterall. :shrug:

I really wanted to punch that tall guy in the face.

oh I hear you, just say the name Tom Cruise and we get what you mean ;) unfortunately there are fundies in everything...religion, sports, feminism, politics, etc.

This one is scary and horrible and has spooky music.

EDIT: This is gonna sound mean, but does every starved/dehydrated corpse look like Terri Schiavo?

I just don't understand why everyone hates cops. They're just such a loveable bunch.

Man, that had to be the lamest video in protest ever shot. Something is very clear to me here: they're all a bunch of idiots.

I've been re-reading Dune lately and I have realized something: Frank Herbert should have had the cult, not L. Ron Hubbard. I mean, the fiction would have been better, and tell me that Giant Fucking Sandworms aren't cooler than those lame Thetans.

This is a video of a bunch of crazy scientologists intimidating this guy to leave from a public area.

It may not be a christian bash, but any fundamentalist sucks.

Here's a link to an old BBC interview with L. Ron Hubbard:

He really was mad as a hatter.

I've been re-reading Dune lately and I have realized something: Frank Herbert should have had the cult, not L. Ron Hubbard. I mean, the fiction would have been better, and tell me that Giant Fucking Sandworms aren't cooler than those lame Thetans.

That's why I'm a Jedi.

That man has got to be the most unwholesome thing I've ever seen.

:notworthy: All hail the Mahdi! :notworthy:

Personally, I think calling a scientologist a fundy is a bit redundant. I've never encountered one that wasn't. The whole paradigm of the belief system is one of total and complete indoctrination. Such a system can't help but create fanatics... :shrug:

That video was really scary... :eek:

They really only manage to make themselves appear like their the ones who have something to hide. Constantly changing the subject or returning the question back. "Uhhhh... what are YOUR crimes, come on take if off your chest". What a bunch of crazy fanatics... good thing I don't know any of them.