Goodbye Jesus

Christian Love

Matt

Pretty self explanitory. (Jesus told him to do it) :lmao:

I like the black woman who sneaks in a smack on the busy Christian. Too bad she didn't have a brick!

:HaHa:

I like the black woman who sneaks in a smack on the busy Christian. Too bad she didn't have a brick!

seriously... that was hilarious :lmao: . she's either a good person who helps the underdog's, or she's a satan worshipper :HaHa:

Who said that about a brick?

Try an axe! :fdevil:

Would've served him right, the selfrighteous bastard - gee, didn't jeebus teach them all clear enough that they are to love their neighbor? I don't remember any addendum along the line "...unless he wears a silly red costume"... :funny:

Pretty self explanitory. (Jesus told him to do it) :lmao:

Running around in a fuckin devil suit is as stupid as fuckin fundies preaching on corners. What did the devil expect?

Running around in a fuckin devil suit is as stupid as fuckin fundies preaching on corners. What did the devil expect?

Perhaps what some view as a stupid act is viewed by others as performance art. And street preachers are often heckled but rarely beaten. The salient questions are: Was the "devil" acting within his rights? Was his antagonist acting within his rights?

I would have to say yes and no, respectively. The devil should be aware of the potential for violent confrontation, but that in no way justifies the attack we see in the clip. Offensive speech is protected; battery is not.

If I got the crap beaten out of me every time I said or did something stupid, I'd never have survived to adulthood. :grin:

I wonder if any charges were filed against the attacker? I agree with you completely RoBear..