Goodbye Jesus

Under My Fucking Skin

quicksand

Saturday night my brother and I head over to a local bar after attending a family picnic and a Brewer game and a few other watering holes. So we get to this bar and during the purchase of our first round I see a girl that I have seen at the gym, there, and a few other neighborhood places. We chat it up. Find out she's checked me out and visa-versa. Some good chemistry there. Anyway, bar time hits (in Milwaaukee that's 2am) and she's says to me that its too bad there is nowhere else to go and drink. I said, well, there is my place – I have a full wet bar there. She's like yeah. Of course s e x is running thru my mind, but hey, I am single guy. Of course! Well, she steps away and this other girl – a tall mid-20's something, comes up to me and we have basically the same conversation. (She was actually hotter than the other girl that I've seen around) But I ditch the tall 20's something to hang out the gym girl - when it happened.

I mumbled something and I don't remember what, but I know it wasn't what she got all pissed about. She said "You don't believe in God?" I remember thinking, where did that come from? But I just answered her honestly with "no." She looked at me redfaced and said "Your one of those" and just turned on her heel and stormed off down the street.

Wow.

Fucking intolerance. She should be wearing a burka if you ask me.

Anyway, thanks for the rambling vent here.

Interesting. Her belief in God was so important to her, yet she was willing to go to your apartment and get drunk with you. :scratch: She sounds bi-polar.

I just answered her honestly...

You are to be commended. Many men wait until after sex to be honest, if even then. Too bad things didn't work out better for you.

Interesting. Her belief in God was so important to her, yet she was willing to go to your apartment and get drunk with you. :scratch: She sounds bi-polar.

Yeah, too bad she wasn't bisexual... I could have also taken the tall 20's something home. :wicked:

I just answered her honestly...

You are to be commended. Many men wait until after sex to be honest, if even then. Too bad things didn't work out better for you.

You know Ro, its not so much that I didn't get any play. Actually, it's not that at all. It's just that knee jerk reaction from these instrigent people of little faith. This is actually the second time something akin to this has happen. The first time was on a more formal date last year. But I look at it this way , its more uncomfortable to act a Christian than not to be.

I won't play the game ever.

You know Ro, its not so much that I didn't get any play. Actually, it's not that at all. It's just that knee jerk reaction from these instrigent people of little faith. This is actually the second time something akin to this has happen. The first time was on a more formal date last year. But I look at it this way , its more uncomfortable to act a Christian than not to be.

When you were a Christian, were you tolerant? Just curious. :grin:

When you were a Christian, were you tolerant? Just curious. :grin:

Good question. I don't really remember. I am 35 now, I stopped being a Christian during my confirmation 'round 6th or 7th grade.

But I am not tolerant now and I don't think I was even then. I barely tolerate repubs that tought the Administration now. (Except for Chuck Hagel.) I am closed-minded and intolerant of some, and it seems, most worldviews. I hope the difference in me is that I don't knee-jerk over an issue and try to make a headway in understanding.

Some things are wrong – like canniblism/hitler/mel gibson, and some things that are right - women, beer, and a wapping stick.

Wow, quicky...

I was going to make an eloquent point - with no swears mind you - but I forgot what it was.

However, there is an image of atheist women that has to come to mind when I tell people I don't believe in any gods. As soon as that's on the table, eyes sink, and a little fear enters the air.

However, there is an image of atheist women that has to come to mind when I tell people I don't believe in any gods. As soon as that's on the table, eyes sink, and a little fear enters the air.

Does this atheist woman live in Chicago? (btw, I will be down there for the Touch-n-Go records block party in September)

Yeah, what is it with the fear? I got that feeling too from the more formal date last year.

Yeah, what is it with the fear? I got that feeling too from the more formal date last year.

I believe we have an emo on here that clearly illustrates what goes on in their minds....

:pureevil:

+

eat_baby.jpg

I hope this helps...

I believe we have an emo on here that clearly illustrates what goes on in their minds....

:pureevil:

+

eat_baby.jpg

I hope this helps...

:lmao: Welll, emo sucks! Give me death metal and stoner rock!

You met a Hidden Christian! :ugh:

That sucks!

Now I'm not saying a christian can't have fun.....I think they can get together and party, even drink....but expressing willingness to go home with a total stranger at 2 AM????

She was willing to party with you, even fuck you (what idiot goes home with a guy at 2 AM expecting nothing more than hand holding?).....until she found out you were not a believer! Ridiculous!

She was in sudden fear of AtheistCock!!! Wasn't enough room inside her for both it, and Jesus at the same time! :HaHa:

I don't mean to hijack this thread. Perhaps I am showing my age...but WHAT OR WHO THE HELL IS 'EMO'?

"Emo" is short for "Emotional." It's a subgenre of punk rock that deals with a lot of guitar driven emotional angsty rock music.

It can also be a fashion range and identity like "Gothic" or "Preppy" or "Jock."

To say someone is feeling "Emo" means they are feeling emotional, usually depressed, anxious, or angsty.

She was in sudden fear of AtheistCock!!! Wasn't enough room inside her for both it, and Jesus at the same time! :HaHa:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yeah no kidding hey? LMFAO

Now I'm not saying a christian can't have fun.....

Christians can only have fun if they feel sorry about it for 7.93 days afterward.

Fucking Christian hypocrite bitch is the words that come to my mind.