Goodbye Jesus

Got One!

Lautermilich

He's a stooge. Guaranteed.somebody who's in on it. a plant. know what I mean?

He's a stooge. Guaranteed.somebody who's in on it. a plant. know what I mean?

Nah, my bet is he is a serial repenter; the type that run to the alter every Sunday because the meme has them shitting their pants that they didn't quite get something right the last 497 times they repented.

Where is gangster rap mentioned in the babble? I missed that part.

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
Romans 1:32 (kjv)

:shrug:

Romans 1:32 (kjv) -

God loves killing motherfuckers who piss him off.

The poor guy probably lost a bet, and his friends are around the corner laughing their asses off.

The poor guy probably lost a bet, and his friends are around the corner laughing their asses off.

Heh heh...I hadn't thought of that. He probably needs some love.

His hair doesn't match his clothes. And that wifebeater he's wearing is way huge....which I know is a "style" which I have seen, but that one looks too huge huge. No piercings, and his sideburns are still the formlessness you expect on a younger boy....but he's got a tinge of shadow on his upper lip.

Most young men his age who wear clothes like that on a regular basis show signs of "experimentation" with their facial and head hair. He's got no gel in his hair, his hairstyle is very conservative, and no razor shaped sideburns...yet he shaves.

If you picture him out of the "gangsta" clothes....sitting on a church pew in a dress shirt and tie, he'd match that scene perfectly. Too perfectly.

So yeah....I think he's a plant. And his hair looks just as "safe" as I would expect a teen they already had their tentacles wrapped securely around would look.