Goodbye Jesus

New Conspiracy Theory

Guest rrcanna

Guest rrcanna

Although I am no longer welcome at the ULC Forum, I still have "internet friends" from there, including at least one Xian. By the way, one of the many reasons I was objected to there, was using the tern"Xian" (the fake xian fundies there complained). There were other reasons, too, all rooted in objections from Xians and their PC fellow travelers.

A friend from there has told me this: there is a "movement" afoot (not an organized conspiracy or anything like that, of course, lol) amongst Xian internet friends, to go on sites such as this one and stir shit. Of course they call it "witnessing," "soul-winning," and things like that.

It is a conscious effort, not just a set of random coincidences, that people like InspectoGeneral and chaz show up here. The reason that their visits are infrequent, I am told, is that they go to many such sites as this one and even have a little rivalry going on, like Legolas and The Dwarf in LOTR, to see how many they can "get."

Take notice that not only are there frequent absences (when they are who-knows-where-else), but also that they never seem to cross-post or talk to each other, which to me, seems suspicious. Like they don't want anyone to suspect that they know each other.

I'm just passing this rumor along. It is merely hearsay. But doesn't it ring true, just a little?

Are you saying they're really not interesting in saving my soul? :twitch:

No, it's not true! You lie! You're a liar!

:lmao:

mwc

That sounds like a very plausible explanation. It wouldn't surprise me a bit.

I would like to believe that if this is true, the reason it is happening is because it falls along the lines of -- desperate times call for desperate measures. :Hmm:

Why take it down?

This one falls along the lines of the one that they pass around about atheists.

Something like this...

I WAS IN THE BATHRUME AT MY CAWLEJ CAMPISS AN i OVERHURD TWO AYTHEEISTS TALKING AN THEY SAID THAT THAY POST FAYK EMAILS ON THE NET ACTING LIKE THYE KRISTCHUNS THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN OUR LLORD ANYMORE JUSS 2 MAYK UZ LUOK BADD!!!11!111

Haha, I love the goofy cap like typing.

What's the ULC forum?

so what we all do that stuff to them. i do anyway, well that is if you're not banned within a few minutes for posting anti-xtian shit. they come here and thump and we think its funny and entertaining, never do we ban anyone. they get their panties all ruffled when you do it to them.

They're not doing themselves any favours. Even though they claim to be strong in their faith, you can guarantee the seeds of doubt will be sown by people here and most likely in a couple of years they'll be joining sites like this one as unbelievers.

I still think a few of the fundy trolls, like Inspecto, are really senior members of this board. The "I love Mr. Braggio" guy is just satire. Amy Marie I think is real.

I WAS IN THE BATHRUME AT MY CAWLEJ CAMPISS AN i OVERHURD TWO AYTHEEISTS TALKING AN THEY SAID THAT THAY POST FAYK EMAILS ON THE NET ACTING LIKE THYE KRISTCHUNS THAT DON'T BELIEVE IN OUR LLORD ANYMORE JUSS 2 MAYK UZ LUOK BADD!!!11!111

Does they re-uhlly tawk lik' they-at? Or is that only the ones from Mississippi?

Mah Gawd, if y'awl tawk an' spe-ull they-at bay-ud, howcom yu evuh gawt t' cawlej, much le-uss 'spect to ge-at uh du-greeh?

Casey

ped,

Amen. I got booted from Rapture Ready (banned) for sticking up for my big brother.

Huia Dan,

Amy Marie IS real. Lost and alone, but real.

Does they re-uhlly tawk lik' they-at? Or is that only the ones from Mississippi?

Mah Gawd, if y'awl tawk an' spe-ull they-at bay-ud, howcom yu evuh gawt t' cawlej, much le-uss 'spect to ge-at uh du-greeh?

Casey

Shocking Fact: Many Rhodes Scholars have come from Mississippi.

Not-So-Shocking: I am from Mississippi.

What was your point, again?

Wait, wait...now I remember...people from the former penal colony of Oztraliar are more intelligent, are better-educated, and are easier to understand, than people from Mississippi. Right, right.

Apologies rrcanna, I was only takin' the mick, that's all, fair dinkum. I had no idea you are from Mississippi, I was just taking off what Fweethawt said. Oh, by the way, Australia was a penal colony, right enough, but that's only because after the little hiccup known as The American Revolution, the Brits could no longer send "indentured servants" to the American Colonies. So they sent 'em here, until 1866 I think. One famous transportee who escaped (from Tasmania) was the Union Civil War General Thomas F. Meagher who commanded the Union Irish Brigade.

Seriously though, it is rather funny how many fundamentalist christians who post on this and other boards seem to have no grasp whatever of the fundamentals of the English language, unless they are quoting the Wholly Babble, that is. Jeez, they must praise da lawd for that ol' copy and paste function, eh?

Casey

No apology needed; I was only joking. Believe me when I tell you that I am very familiar with these people. I am no ordinary Mississippian, and I have had my share of run-ins with rednecks. What many people don't know, and what is difficult to express, is that our bottom-of-the-totem-pole standing in so many areas is the result of polling the lower classes who are very poorly educated in the public schools, are insular and provincial, and seldom venture more than a few hundred miles, max, from where they were born, in their entire lives.

Would this be true only of the Southern States, or of the US in general? I have read that the standard of public school education in the US has become lower and lower every year. Sadly, this has been true of Australia as well. Someone once said this functional illiteracy was in fact the cruelest form of censorship he knew of, and I have to say I agree with him. Is it down to christians who believe the only book worth reading to be the bible, or was it, one wonders, set up by people who have lots of money (whatever their beliefs) and a vested interest in keeping the populace as ill-educated as possible?

Casey

Seems a bit involved to me. And as for a member of this board, well, usually, we claim our pranks a bit sooner than this, the whole bragging-rights thing, you know?

And as for the butchery of English, they're typing just fine, you just can't interpert tongues...

Casey

Shocking Fact: Many Rhodes Scholars have come from Mississippi.

Not-So-Shocking: I am from Mississippi.

What was your point, again?

Wait, wait...now I remember...people from the former penal colony of Oztraliar are more intelligent, are better-educated, and are easier to understand, than people from Mississippi. Right, right.

Apologies rrcanna, I was only takin' the mick, that's all, fair dinkum. I had no idea you are from Mississippi, I was just taking off what Fweethawt said. Oh, by the way, Australia was a penal colony, right enough, but that's only because after the little hiccup known as The American Revolution, the Brits could no longer send "indentured servants" to the American Colonies. So they sent 'em here, until 1866 I think. One famous transportee who escaped (from Tasmania) was the Union Civil War General Thomas F. Meagher who commanded the Union Irish Brigade.

Seriously though, it is rather funny how many fundamentalist christians who post on this and other boards seem to have no grasp whatever of the fundamentals of the English language, unless they are quoting the Wholly Babble, that is. Jeez, they must praise da lawd for that ol' copy and paste function, eh?

Casey

At least the Okies were left alone...this time! :HaHa: