Goodbye Jesus

I Want To Marry My Dog

quicksand

And have dozens and dozens of wifes. Yeah Chaz I am talking to you.

Give it your best shot, we are a diverse group of kindling here, I wanna hear (that is, read) it.

Has your dog consented to this and can he/she sign their name on a marriage license? :scratch:

Has your dog consented to this and can he/she sign their name on a marriage license? :scratch:

Okay, I concede that it might harm canine society... but human? :HaHa:

marria.jpg

Okay, I concede that it might harm canine society... but human? :HaHa:

Depends...are you planning to make a "wedding night" video ala Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton? :wicked:

Because then...you know...we'd have to kick your butt because it'd be all over the media and the internet and next thing you know, everybody is looking at Fido a little differently. :wicked:

Hell, marrying a nonsentient being of significantly shorter lifespan would really be a waste of time. It's not like a dog can actually talk to you or anything. (I know dogs can't communicate with me; I don't speak Dog.) Though I guess it would make for some pretty awkward family gatherings.

"Sorry I'm late...had a hard time saddlin' up the Mrs."

-Seth

I can see wanting to marry your dog (or other animals) but as long as they are of the opposite sex. We must not allow homosexual marriage with our animals lest it destroy the sanctity of marriage! :nono::grin: Ahhh...what the hell? I'm all for gay animal rights. So gay animals can get married (just not humans). :HaHa:

So, considering I am an ordained minister with the ULC I now pronounce you Satan DogFucker and Dog (I couldn't quite make out the dog print). :HappyCry::woohoo:

mwc

It will give society the creeps and it's always a sin to give society the creeps. <_<

But you see you have the age thing too. If we go by human years, dogs will always be too young to get married, so you are actually talking about Paedophilia there.

The day you can find a way for your dog to give meaningful consent of his own free will, I will totally support you in your fight to marry outside your species.

"Buttplug Buttbutter"?

Holy shit dude, I almost lost my coffee!

I don't think you should marry a dog. Because children will see and of course they will think it's okay to sleep with animals. And if you start sleepying with animals what's to stop people from sleeping with robots? (Woohoo slippery slopes :woohoo: )

Nah, I really don't want to marry my dog –hell, I don't even have one. But I just don't understand how marrying someone of the same sex, or marrying several others of a different sex harms not only society, but how it harms someone elses' marriage? I guess I am just being shrill in my thread here as a re-action against all this bullshit against gay marriage.

Lately, if I am asked to sign the DOMA here in Wisconsin, I just tell them no, I am all for gay marriage cause I really wan tto marry my dog.

I love the looks I get.

But I just don't understand how marrying someone of the same sex, or marrying several others of a different sex harms not only society, but how it harms someone elses' marriage?

The argument I've heard is that if you allow homosexual marriage then kids will start thinking it's okay to do so. Since they don't think that they are born that way and that it's choice they fear there kids will make the "wrong one". They also think that if homosexuals have some sort of weird agenda to adopt kids and make them turn gay or sexually abuse them. Glad I'm out of that mindset.

But I just don't understand how marrying someone of the same sex, or marrying several others of a different sex harms not only society, but how it harms someone elses' marriage?

The argument I've heard is that if you allow homosexual marriage then kids will start thinking it's okay to do so. Since they don't think that they are born that way and that it's choice they fear there kids will make the "wrong one". They also think that if homosexuals have some sort of weird agenda to adopt kids and make them turn gay or sexually abuse them. Glad I'm out of that mindset.

They're obsessed with the subject too, or at least the fundies in my family are. I live 4000+ miles from my family so I don't interact with them all that often, but when I do the subject always gets around to "gays, gays, gays" and it's really unsettling. Like I said, it's an obsession they can't stop thinking and talking about.

In addition to the things you mentioned, my family fundies go on and on (way too much if you ask me...) about how disgusting the same-sex act is. The thing is, I don't like thinking about how anybody else looks having sex, whether gay or straight, because frankly I think we all look pretty silly during the act despite how much fun it can be. I concentrate on my own personal life, and I don't spend my time thinking about what other people do in the sack. I sure don't go around talking about it all the time.

It's my belief that it's the right-wing Christians who are the real perverts because they're the ones with the sexual obsession.

Hmmm. This sounds interesting. I wonder if I should marry my gecko. I wonder if she can talk to the Geico gecko and get me a good deal on car insurance. And will this somehow cause other people to buy geckos and marry them?

:D

They're obsessed with the subject too, or at least the fundies in my family are. I live 4000+ miles from my family so I don't interact with them all that often, but when I do the subject always gets around to "gays, gays, gays" and it's really unsettling. Like I said, it's an obsession they can't stop thinking and talking about.

In addition to the things you mentioned, my family fundies go on and on (way too much if you ask me...) about how disgusting the same-sex act is. The thing is, I don't like thinking about how anybody else looks having sex, whether gay or straight, because frankly I think we all look pretty silly during the act despite how much fun it can be. I concentrate on my own personal life, and I don't spend my time thinking about what other people do in the sack. I sure don't go around talking about it all the time.

It's my belief that it's the right-wing Christians who are the real perverts because they're the ones with the sexual obsession.

Fundies probably sit in church, gaze around at their fellow parishioners, and think "I wonder if the Smiths ever do it doggie-style?" or "Boy, the choir director sure is acting gay today." They have this deep obsession to identify everyone.

Fundies probably sit in church, gaze around at their fellow parishioners, and think "I wonder if the Smiths ever do it doggie-style?" or "Boy, the choir director sure is acting gay today." They have this deep obsession to identify everyone.

I think it's because they have low self-esteem. It makes them feel better to judge other people, if only for a few moments.

• 2 weeks later...

[The argument I've heard is that if you allow homosexual marriage then kids will start thinking it's okay to do so. Since they don't think that they are born that way and that it's choice they fear there kids will make the "wrong one". They also think that if homosexuals have some sort of weird agenda to adopt kids and make them turn gay or sexually abuse them. Glad I'm out of that mindset.

I have heard that too and have argued against it. My rebuttal is that straight-parents hurt their childern in various ways too. Using that reasoning, we should remove all childern from their parents and make them wards of the state.

That chokes them up.

And how many times do we find out that they are just as normally perverted as the rest of us. None of this would be such a big deal, if the religious didn't have their big book of bronze age laws from primitive men who practiced slavery as the foundation for their insane morality.

Hmmm. This sounds interesting. I wonder if I should marry my gecko. I wonder if she can talk to the Geico gecko and get me a good deal on car insurance. And will this somehow cause other people to buy geckos and marry them?

:D

Now you've gone to far! This will really fuck up society! Marrying your dog is one thing, but damn this is beyond the pale. :wicked:

I think it's because they have low self-esteem. It makes them feel better to judge other people, if only for a few moments.

And here I was thinking it was because they're bored in church.... :lmao:

Another thought: don't most gay people grow up in straight homes, with straight parents?

Nah, I really don't want to marry my dog –hell, I don't even have one. But I just don't understand how marrying someone of the same sex, or marrying several others of a different sex harms not only society, but how it harms someone elses' marriage? I guess I am just being shrill in my thread here as a re-action against all this bullshit against gay marriage.

Lately, if I am asked to sign the DOMA here in Wisconsin, I just tell them no, I am all for gay marriage cause I really wan tto marry my dog.

I love the looks I get.

Quicksand et.al:

What's interesting is that the SAME arguments that are made against gay marriage were made against interracial marriage. If it was allowed then bigamy and bestiality would have to be allowed (I am NOT making this up). Kids would be damaged because they would think that it was okay for blacks to marry whites and the kids themselves wouldn't know "what they were". (I had some of these things said to me by neighbors even though I was married to a white person and had a son who is biracial)

It just confirms my suspicion that *some* (not all) of the anti-gay people, certainly many from the South, are just racists who got the memo that that kind of thing is no longer acceptable in polite company and so they've just transposed their need to have an Other onto a different group.

Cheers

lf

My dog wants to marry my cat. Yeah, they grow up. I have to accept that. However, it is very difficult at times. But anyway, I hope they will live happily with each other for the rest of their lives!