Goodbye Jesus

Jason Rides Again

Mr. Neil

What the hell does Jason think he's doing!? He hasn't even finished his Internet Infidels debate with Doug Krueger, and already he's gone and started another against Johnny Skeptic over at InfidelGuy.com! Who the hell does he think he is?! He can't handle two debates! He can't even handle one!

http://www.infidelguy.com/modules.php?name...wtopic&p=199935

Did you check the other one-on-one debates there? Troy and his "perfect proof" were being taken apart... again.

I was very very shocked at how poorly Jason did on the Internet Infidels debate. I mean, I try my best to be impartial, but he's just terrible at debating.

My favorite part of the Internet Infidels debate is where Doug points out Jason's use of the presumption of atheism argument while simultaneously arguing against it!

Damn, I love Doug Krueger!

Yes. That one was truly excellent.

You know last night I had dreams about researching the crappiness of appeals to faith?

It's even affecting my subconscious.

Guest Slayer-2004

Maybe because Jason is an idiot ?

I have ran into him on tweb a few times and decided to ignore him once I realised he was a retarded TAGer .

Jason's not a TAGer. He's too stupid to understand TAG. TAGers have abandoned evidentialism. Jason is intent on showing evidence for the Bible's inerrancy.

I shouldn't even admit to this....but I did giggle at the 'master debater' line in the topic's subject...

I always liked the term "Master Baker" myself. Heck, I even came up with a routine.

Apprentice: "Oi, d'ya wanna come watch me Master bake?"

Guy: "Wait, what?"

Apprentice: "Oh it's quite a sight all right. People come from all around to watch me Master bake all day!"

TAGers have abandoned evidentialism.

Not quite. They'll bring it out when it suits their needs.

Well, like I told Franc, there's no such thing as a consistant Christian.

But that's no revelation to my doctrine of Transcendental Neilism, which reveals that everyone knows that Neil is the creator. Therefore, there are no Christians. Those who claim to be Christians can't help but to be inconsistant.