Goodbye Jesus

One Enlists, Takes Her Chances

nivek

Lady friend, Paramedic, PA, OR_NGwoman fell yesterday/day before(?) in a *non-combat* ambush.

After a fairly harsh clash between forces she and her partner were patching a group of kids up.

From the scant bit I've been told she and he were unarmed, working on a group of children wounded during the house_to_house fighting.

Long story short, they were backshot and murdered.

Fullauto fire took them out and down and managed to fuck up the room fulla patients that were already injured and walking wounded..

Not much more details as yet..

I hope AllfuckingAh the unmerciful asshole of the skies has a special spot for these little bastards..

fuck..

kFL

Paramedics, working to save the lives of children, shot from behind. :twitch:

I'm sorry, Kevin. (((hug)))

Damn..I'm sorry, Kev..that's just totally fucked up.

I agree.."allah" should have a special place for those responsible.. :(

jesus christ Kevin...y'know every damned day there is nothing but BAD news from the front.

Sorry it went down w/ someone you know.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Morontheism in all its sick glory again... :vent:

Her nick was "Lacy", given her by a bunch of we Redneck Ditchmedics when she would show up on runs in anything she had on at time, one was in an expensive evening dress that was ruined by a horrible instance of freight truck/little auto interface.. Torn to shit, showing off a lotta nice leg and ass, she kept working, saved our patient despite the 'wardrobe malfunction maximum'.

She wanted MORE. Being a simple Emergency Medical Tech for our little volume Fire District wasn't enough to cure the adrenaline itch.

After she had done her time at local community college Paramed program, she was off to The City and the trauma centers and busy bambulance outfits.

Somewhere in her schooling she found time to do the Advanced Para and get into Physicians Assistant and Registered Nursing, all of which she scored within five years..

She took on every challenge with gusto. Fast bikes, cars, guns, and guys and girls. She shot with the best of we in the machinegun games with her various toyguns.

Wasn't able to have kids, congenital problems and a hysterectomy at 14 left her barren. There was not a kid she knew that was a stranger long, or if being the childs Medic, was totally attentive to her patients needs.

For shits and kicks, promises of further training and opportunity to travel she joined up with the Army National Guard. Her qualifications made her time in active duty varied and damn near where ever she wanted to go.

Her Mom's picture board shows her working with folks *off Uncle Sam's clock* all over the world, and never more than a few paces from someone needing help.

She did time in Bosnia, and was under fire for first time there. I met her Life Partner here at home when she rotated back to the World and looked me up.

Was interesting, meeting the love of my friends life, and being able to make contact with she.

After the girls did their active duty both ended up in the City, working for various agencies.

When this most recent dustup occured, they were *requested* to come back into the GI Green folds..

Lacy did, Gretchen did not, she was expecting their child.

The Old Fat Whiteguys BBQ Cooking Society and 5th Street Milita kept Lacy in IBD's and Cinchtight dressings. Sent thousands of dollars worth of gear that was *unobtainium* through the normal routes of supply quickly enough.

Think *tiny* folks.. Barely 5-2 in heels, and might have been 125 soaking wet.. Consider too she passed ALL her Firefighters physical acuity testing first run with ease..

Leetle, ruff, tuff and so goddamn able....

Still no *real* answers from Iraq about what and why, offical channels tell us that "Incident is still under investigation"..

The best I can do is let you here know that a Warrior, Mom and friend to those she treated has passed to her rest.

kFL

A true warrioress helps other people. She was that.

I'm very sad to hear that a life is snuffed by stupid religious fire.

God, I hope there is a better world in this human history, cos we need it.

(((Hugs Kevin)))

It's sounds as if the world it a little poorer now that she is gone. My deepest condolances Kev. My thoughts are with you, her, and her family now.

Just some more benevolence on part of our loving© gawd, I trust...

...am I right, you fundies who lurk here and read this? Eh? Am I right? :angry:

Ugh - my condolences, nivek :(

These murderers are a bunch of fucking cowards. It is my hope, that maybe, just maybe, at least in this life, they may suffer a cowards fate.

I am truly sorry. I know how deeply reading this has affected me, and I didn't even know her. I cannot even imagine what those who knew and loved her must be going through. May her memory give all of you the strength to get through your grief.

Taph

I have followed the stories you posted about this woman, and now am truly saddened with you. The world is a worse place for having lost such a woman.

It may not be *fair* and it may not be *war*, but the shooters got theirs.

Got a call from Over There via satphone letting me know that the shooters, young kids, teen to mid-20's couldn't keep mouths shut about their "Great Victory!!!!!".

Some of the grieving parents of the kids killed dropped the dime.

There are half a dozen in custody and more than a dozen dead, seems when it dawned on the bad.actors *why* they were being stalked and taken out, they elected to fight a bit harder..

Doesn't bring them back, but to know that those potentially guilty of doing the deed, or part of the group that did will find some form of justice is a *good thing*.

Seems that the little fuckers weren't satisfied with shooting them in the back, after they downed Lacy and Steve, they face shot them and did some rather *interesting* things to their bodies..

Seems that media coverage of the debacle in Iraq is all but gone folks. Mainstream reporting is all but zilch..

Remember that Georgie's Excellent Adventure is still killing Americans as well as an entire multi-generational section of Iraqis..

Call your Congresskritters and start demanding that we get the fuck out of that self made mess....

kFL

I'm so sorry.

Wish I could say more. Lost a friend last year in a similar way, there's no worse feeling in the world. Esp. when the SOB who did it is never caught.

Things like this almost make me wish there were a hell.

Very sorry to hear this. Sorry for you, her partner, child/ren, family, friends...all those she touched and might have touched. Just...saddened.

Damn what a mess. And this is what they call a "perfect" universe? To Hell with God, Jahweh, Allah and all his likes!

Thank god the media is keeping quiet about all this. We don't want to upset middle America, now do we? :nono:

Sorry as can be, Nivek. I'm glad that at least some of those cheap little thugs are getting what's coming to them.