Goodbye Jesus

The "compassion" Of Christianity...

Rosa Mystica

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am so sick of hearing about the "compassion" and "love" of the Christian system and its god. I'm sorry, but any religion with a deity that sets up his creation and then condemns most of it for engaging in "sinful" acts that he *knew* he wouldn't like is anything *but* compassionate. Worst of all, followers of Christianity are brainwashed into thinking that acts of vengeance (not justice!) are kind. Just read this CF thread about saving one's children from Hell if it was possible. Reading through this, I was quite shocked and disgusted by the number of people who wouldn't do it b/c "It would make Christ a liar", and b/c, "It's an impossible question". Suuuuurrrrre.....some myth is more important than your own family! :vent:

Is it just me, or does hearing about the so-called love of the Christian god make anyone else want to hurl? I can hardly listen to that expression without feeling sick.

/end of vent.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am so sick of hearing about the "compassion" and "love" of the Christian system and its god. I'm sorry, but any religion with a deity that sets up his creation and then condemns most of it for engaging in "sinful" acts that he *knew* he wouldn't like is anything *but* compassionate. Worst of all, followers of Christianity are brainwashed into thinking that acts of vengeance (not justice!) are kind. Just read this CF thread about saving one's children from Hell if it was possible. Reading through this, I was quite shocked and disgusted by the number of people who wouldn't do it b/c "It would make Christ a liar", and b/c, "It's an impossible question". Suuuuurrrrre.....some myth is more important than your own family! :vent:

Is it just me, or does hearing about the so-called love of the Christian god make anyone else want to hurl? I can hardly listen to that expression without feeling sick.

/end of vent.

No, you're not alone. I'm also sick of "God is real and true" when they deny anyone who uses god as a defence in trial. If you hear god's voice and he tells you to kill someone, you're insane. If you hear god's voice and he says "tell everyone I love them" than you really heard god. WTF?! Why is there a difference?

No, you're not alone. I'm also sick of "God is real and true" when they deny anyone who uses god as a defence in trial. If you hear god's voice and he tells you to kill someone, you're insane. If you hear god's voice and he says "tell everyone I love them" than you really heard god. WTF?! Why is there a difference?

Well, you see, if what God "said" conflicts with the Christian faith, then it's really *Satan* talking to you! :vent: Riiiiight. And of course, other religions might say that Christianity is of "the Devil" (or their equivalent of satan). How are you supposed to know what's what amidst all these conflicting viewpoints. Sorry, but "The Church says so" no longer stands as a good argument in my mind. Morons. :ugh:

Well, you see, if what God "said" conflicts with the Christian faith, then it's really *Satan* talking to you! :vent: Riiiiight. And of course, other religions might say that Christianity is of "the Devil" (or their equivalent of satan). How are you supposed to know what's what amidst all these conflicting viewpoints. Sorry, but "The Church says so" no longer stands as a good argument in my mind. Morons. :ugh:

Well that just brings up a whole world of problems. Like the fact that some people believe god/Jesus is all loving, all forgiving. The bible says something totally different. Half these people don't read their book. And the chuch loves them.

Of course jesus loves everyone, even those in hell... which reminds me of this

LINK

:lmao: