Goodbye Jesus

Christ Consciusness Resurrected

Guest Unity

I feel the expansion or awareness of one’s consciousness is the resurrection of the Christ consciousness within where the dead rise again to enjoy eternal life in an expanded consciousness in a totally new creation. To live in the middle of one’s stream of consciousness according to one’s laws for perfection is spiritually balanced and healthy. It is an affirmation of our total human nature and a great way to respect the wonderful nature of our soul. Life is not just getting a degree, a good job, settling down or raising a family; it is self-actualization and the finding out who we really are in the resurrection of our every potential.

Christian Mysticism

I feel the expansion or awareness of one’s consciousness is the resurrection of the Christ consciousness within where the dead rise again to enjoy eternal life in an expanded consciousness in a totally new creation. To live in the middle of one’s stream of consciousness according to one’s laws for perfection is spiritually balanced and healthy. It is an affirmation of our total human nature and a great way to respect the wonderful nature of our soul. Life is not just getting a degree, a good job, settling down or raising a family; it is self-actualization and the finding out who we really are in the resurrection of our every potential.

Christian Mysticism

In plain English:

I feel better when I feel good about myself. There is probably more to life but I can't say what it is.

Christian Mysticism

Wow, what deep thoughts. :jerkoff:

There is only one truth to human existence. And you have no clue what it is, my friend.

Christian Mysticism

:)Hi Unity! Welcome to these forums!

I see you haven't had many posts... and of course you know your position here will probably be put to a lot of scrutiny. However, I think you will be astounded at how much you will learn here. I do have some questions concerning your topic...

*What is the Christ conscousness, where the dead will rise again?

*What 'dead' are you talking about?

*What is the 'totally new creation'?

*How is the 'middle' of one's stream of consciousness different from the outer edges of it?

*Laws of 'perfection'?

:) Please do not recite Biblical verses, as I want to know YOUR understanding of it. Also, Unity, your site you posted isn't anything to do with the topic you've written. I'd really like to understand your jargon so that I can understand your position better to begin our friendly debating. :wicked:

That's nice. I believe in chocolate consciousness. The expansion and awareness of one's consciousness when consuming chocolate is everything. To live in the middle of a stream of chocolate is spiritually balanced and healthy (especially if it has 60% cocoa or more). It affirms human nature. Life is about chocolate! Without chocolate, where would we be? How depressing life would be without the pleasures of chocolate!

In plain English:

I feel better when I feel good about myself. There is probably more to life but I can't say what it is.

Why, chocolate, of course! :grin:

Christian Mysticism

Maybe I'm just a bumpkin, but it sounds like a lot of gobbledygook to me. Why not simply say "Live life to its fullest" and have done with it. :Wendywhatever:

Empty website developed on MS Office... Gaaah!! :eek:

One part Czikszentmihalyi, two parts Abe Maslow, done up in nice purdy Jebus clothes. No thanks -- Religious metaphors are completely superfluous to the matter of human development.

And what the Sam Hill is "one's laws for perfection" and "total human nature" and "totally new creation" supposed to mean, anyway? Meaningless assertions built on a swamp of buzzword quicksand.

Not buying the "resurrection" angle, either. There is nothing to resurrect because We. Aren't. Dead. It is the nature of life to grow, and when life ends so does all potential for growth.

That's nice. I believe in chocolate consciousness. The expansion and awareness of one's consciousness when consuming chocolate is everything. To live in the middle of a stream of chocolate is spiritually balanced and healthy (especially if it has 60% cocoa or more). It affirms human nature. Life is about chocolate! Without chocolate, where would we be? How depressing life would be without the pleasures of chocolate!

Mmmmm, I could go for a religion based on chocolate!

One part Czikszentmihalyi,...

Who? How do you pronounce that? :twitch:

*yawns*

Same shit, different bucket...

One part Czikszentmihalyi,...

Who? How do you pronounce that? :twitch:

CHICK-sent-me-high-ee. And here's a Wikipedia article on the chap. I've read a couple of his books, and he seems to be onto something.