Goodbye Jesus

The Foolishness Of The Divine Plan

deepblue

Here's a question that I have yet to have a convincing answer for: If God made Adam and Eve and they sinned, why did he let the whole of human history take the course it has? Think about it: thousands of years pass by and billions of people drop into hell. If only he'd sorted it out there and then, e.g. by wiping out Adam and Eve and starting again without that wretched tree in the garden.

It doesn't make any sense. Does God want billions to be damned? But Christians would have to admit that he let it happen. So what kind of God does that make him?

Answer: the devil. Is there any Christian who can answer this?

Of course there are PLENTY of Christians who can answer this.

All of their answers will be full of shit, but they will nonetheless answer.

059525070X.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I don't believe in either of these books but I do like the mythos of them. Someone recently made a book called the devils apocrypha. It said that Yahweh needs faith to survive. if no one believes in him he dies. So destroying adam and eve would lead to his own downfall.

Christians will always spew non-sensical bullshit. What particularly gets to me is the whole "plan" part where these Christians will claim that "it's all a part of his big plan." Yeah, okay. What's the plan? Annoying the hell out of people, playing with their lives and then throwing them into Hell? Nice plan. What an asshole God.