Goodbye Jesus

9/11-looking Back

AtheistMommy

This one day changed millions of American's lives. It seem to be played out as a big joke. Every time I see Bush on TV talking about the war he has no real answer. He continues to give the same excuses and lies in different ways. I'm still not sure why people voted for him the second time.

I mean, I understand that there will be people upset with him and people who support him no matter what he does, but how exactly can one be ok with a president who shows up just how much he really doesn't give a fucken shit?

Who benefits from the gas prices rising? Bush does, and personally at that.

Bush is friends with the very man who was accused of planning 9/11. But somehow blinded most Americans with "God Bless America!" Which is a command, btw. Would you speak that way to your mother? Ever hear of "magic words?"

Is it possible that 9/11 was just something to kill off a portion of the population while lining the pockets of a few already wealthy men? I guess the story will never be known, at least not any time soon.

Bush is friends with the very man who was accused of planning 9/11. But somehow blinded most Americans with "God Bless America!" Which is a command, btw. Would you speak that way to your mother? Ever hear of "magic words?"

Is it possible that 9/11 was just something to kill off a portion of the population while lining the pockets of a few already wealthy men? I guess the story will never be known, at least not any time soon.

:scratch:

Not sure I know exactly what you're talking about.

:scratch:

Not sure I know exactly what you're talking about.

I'm talking about how war makes money, takes money, and the friendship between the Bush family and Osama's family.

I don't see any clear evidence of a Bush collusion in the 9/11 atrocity. What I do think happened was that Bush used this event to strengthen his popularity, which it did. He was barely elected to office, and the election was still controversial at the time, but after the disaster America was up in arms, and wanting revenge. Hence his rise in popularity and the capitulation to his call for war, which played into the hands of the neocons that control his administration. Since his disastrous war efforts in the middle east, all we have really seen is an erosion of our own civil rights, the shredding, page by page of the Bill of Rights, a meteoric rise in the national debt, and an administration that can't seem to do anything but tout this shadowy "war on terror" and rattling sabers against Iran and Syria. Where is this insanity going to end? His popularity is now where it should be...in the pits.

He exploited the attacks by the Islamic fanatics to his own agenda, and it has backfired. For all of us.

the friendship between the Bush family and Osama's family.

Are you claiming that Bush is friends with Osama or Osama's family? So far you claimed the former and now you're claiming the latter.

Are you claiming that Bush is friends with Osama or Osama's family? So far you claimed the former and now you're claiming the latter.

I'm claiming that the families are friends.

I'm claiming that the families are friends.

I'm wondering, is that a damning aspect of the Bush regime?