Goodbye Jesus

An Experiment!

garrisonjj

Lets see. Blessed are they who fear the lord. Well, god (a myth) can kiss my fuckin ass. Lets see if I get struck dead today? I'll let you know! LOL

Here's hoping. <_<

Guest copacetic

The amount of times I've pulled out my middle digits, loaded and cocked them and blasted away at the sky, while shouting vile blasphemies. You should see how scared christians get when you do that. I've actually seen some people cowering and they get really pissed off.

:lmao:

Reminds me of how I offered to give my soul away to the devil for free if he would just show up to collect on or before 6/6/06.

The devil was a no-show. I can only assume that means one thing: my soul is so worthless that I can't even give it away.

Reminds me of how I offered to give my soul away to the devil for free if he would just show up to collect on or before 6/6/06.

The devil was a no-show. I can only assume that means one thing: my soul is so worthless that I can't even give it away.

I'll bet you could sell it on eBay though. :grin:

Here's hoping. <_<

Sorry to disappoint you! Not yet!

I'll pray for you too Lady! Have a good day.

So how did the experiment go? Still around?

JEEEEEEEEEEEZUSFUCKINGODAMNCHRIST! Still here live and well! Myabe the fuckin holy spirit has enlightened my mind to be an atheist!!!!

That's not fair, I asked to be struck down first, and it still hasn't heard my cry,lol. Hear from you soon garrison

This thread reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

“He was the sort of person who stood on mountaintops during thunderstorms in wet copper armour shouting "All the Gods are bastards."”

Terry Pratchett