Goodbye Jesus

Mindless Zombies

saxyroze

I was reading on some Christian advice column just for amusement and I came upon this:

My husband and I are working on getting our debt under control. I was curious as to what the Bible says about credit cards and money. I know when used properly credit cards are not evil. Isn't it how we use them that makes them bad?

I don’t know about the rest of you but I distinctly remember that passage in the bible where Jesus is telling his disciples how to use credit cards correctly, and if they DON’T, they’d be damned to hell for all eternity. :rolleyes:

Some of the things Christians ask and worry about are really pathetic sometimes. It’s like, some of them don’t even know how to breathe without the damn bible. And if you go into a Christian forum you’ll automatically see ridiculous questions like, is it right for Christians to listen to rock music, get tattoos, wear shorts, watch rated R movies, read scary books, get divorced, masturbate, drink soda, blah, blah, blah.

Sometimes I want to just say LIVE DAMNIT, JUST LIVE! Stop asking questions about what you can and can’t do, worrying if you’re sinning or displeasing god and just fucking LIVE LIFE. You only have one life so just masturbate while watching a rated R movie while drinking a soda. If you’re in a bad, loveless marriage, get help or get a DIVORCE! If you want a tattoo, get one! Stop restricting your life so much. If you open your mind and your life a little bit you might actually INJOY LIFE!

Jeez, silly, mindless zombies…

”I was curious as to what the Bible says about credit cards”…. :lmao: Damn...that seriously has got to be the stupidest question.

I remember that passage: Thou shalt useth the Capital One tm. card, or thou shalt surely be set upon by the pillaging hordes, whom appear to be invisible, and which are hell bent on thy destruction and the taking of that which is thine.

Well I don't know if it says anything about paying interest, but it is dead against charging interest.

I was reading on some Christian advice column just for amusement and I came upon this:

My husband and I are working on getting our debt under control. I was curious as to what the Bible says about credit cards and money. I know when used properly credit cards are not evil. Isn't it how we use them that makes them bad?

I don’t know about the rest of you but I distinctly remember that passage in the bible where Jesus is telling his disciples how to use credit cards correctly, and if they DON’T, they’d be damned to hell for all eternity. :rolleyes:

Some of the things Christians ask and worry about are really pathetic sometimes. It’s like, some of them don’t even know how to breathe without the damn bible. And if you go into a Christian forum you’ll automatically see ridiculous questions like, is it right for Christians to listen to rock music, get tattoos, wear shorts, watch rated R movies, read scary books, get divorced, masturbate, drink soda, blah, blah, blah.

Sometimes I want to just say LIVE DAMNIT, JUST LIVE! Stop asking questions about what you can and can’t do, worrying if you’re sinning or displeasing god and just fucking LIVE LIFE. You only have one life so just masturbate while watching a rated R movie while drinking a soda. If you’re in a bad, loveless marriage, get help or get a DIVORCE! If you want a tattoo, get one! Stop restricting your life so much. If you open your mind and your life a little bit you might actually INJOY LIFE!

Jeez, silly, mindless zombies…

”I was curious as to what the Bible says about credit cards”…. :lmao: Damn...that seriously has got to be the stupidest question.

JEEEEZUSFUCKIN CHRIST!!! The babble probably tells these fuckin fundies to pay their church dues on the card! Let me see the fuckin light alleluia!!! (That will be a debit please!)

WORD!

Remember, one of the motivations of the morontheists is the wish to never again have to think on their own. Shut down your brain, operate solely on the babble. The disadvantage of this, of course, is that you're totally at a loss about things that didn't exist yet when the bronze-age sheepfuckers wrote the book. :Hmm: