Goodbye Jesus

My Dad Freaked Out Over My Morbid Angel Hoody

bluewizard

I got me a Morbid Angel hoody in the mail yesterday with the band logo on the front which features the upside down star and upside down cross. He was upset over it and said it was a knock on Christ and I'm sure he thinks I listen to Satanic anti-Christian music. The shirt's cool but my Dad's comments put me in a bad mood. I had to explain a definition of philosophical Satanism to get him to calm down. And I just came home from college for the weekend, if I gotta hear shit like this I might as well stay there. But I'm looking forward to wearing it to college next week. Here it is MNG 108. http://www.jsrdirect.com/index.asp?Group=MNG

Cool shirt..my daughter has one that says "Fuck it all" on the back..forget which band..

She wore it to the beach when we went..I took this cool photo of her and her dad walking down the beach..and it was clear as a bell.. :grin: I wanted to take it to work, but..oh well..

Cool shirt..my daughter has one that says "Fuck it all" on the back..forget which band..

She wore it to the beach when we went..I took this cool photo of her and her dad walking down the beach..and it was clear as a bell.. :grin: I wanted to take it to work, but..oh well..

Thanks, my Mom didn't care, she thought my shirts were cool. I talk to her about my favorite metal bands and what albums I want to get. She's a lot cooler than my Dad.

Fuck, my dad would kick me out of his house if I wore a shirt like that on a visit... :ugh:

He already throws screaming fits when I dare to wear block clothes and denim in his divine presence... :rolleyes: