Goodbye Jesus

New Hovind Website

Asimov

There’s actually overwhelming evidence that dinosaurs have always lived with humans. We simply called them dragons. Man killed most of them, and there may be a few still alive today. The editors of Scientific American need to watch our video number three (Dinosaurs and the Bible) for more about this topic.

:lmao::lmao::loser:

I wouldn't laugh. A lot of poor souls still listen to him.

Apparently not many. I've seen fewer and fewer Hovindites on the internet. We used to get a lot of them, but now they're totally obscure. I think the message has been given loud and clear. Hovind has no credibility.

Even a diehard creationist gets the hint after a while that none of Hovind's arguments work. A person can only embarrass himself so many times.

...unless that person's name is Jason Gastrich. Then embarrassment is just taken in stride.

Shock horror,

There are actually a few negative testimonies posted on there. Some of them are even spelled and gramatically correct.

Now to get to business. I’m writing in response to your seminars and debates you have for download. You’re quite the master debater! Quite the sly talker, you. :) You win the debates through not science nor evidence, but through joking, using the bible (which has nothing to back it up), and pointing out few mistakes in evolution theory. Everything you brought up is, quite frankly, BS. Every single point you brought up is false. The site: [removed] shows your lies quite well, and so does my many years of schooling.

My point is this: when you speak of stopping teachers from teaching lies to their students, should they teach your lies instead? And the ‘lies’ you said are in the textbooks are in every single case, true or not present.

Love it!!

Packaging baby, packaging. He's re-branded from a churchie-church look to a sciency-science look. Still a 100% bullshit.

As I've said before, creationists have the mindset in which they must do anything --- say anything -- as long as it attacks evolution.

I'm amazed that they got the name of the Brachiosaurus right. Hovind's knowledge of dinosaurs is so astonishingly vacant that I'm surprised to see that he and his sons don't refer to all sauropods under the Flintstones logic of calling all long-necked dinosaurs "bronotosaurus".

Going to Dino Adventure Land, I'd expect Hovind to say, "This one is Grimlock, that's Slag, and this is Swoop."

Anyone who believes they came from a rock is a fool. Tell the editors, or any other evolutionist for that matter, I’d be honored to debate them in front of any university with half of my brain tied behind my back.

Hmmmm... He thinks that evolution is about humans evolving from rocks. Not surprising since he has half of his brain tied behind his back. (Must be the logic side.)

Anyone who believes they came from a rock is a fool.
The irony is that this is exactly what Kent Hovind believes. He believes that the first man was created from dust; i.e., pulverized rock. And how did this occur? Why, magic of course! God waved his hand, and then it was so.

Luckily, this is not what the scientifically literate believe.

Anyone who believes they came from a rock is a fool.

The irony is that this is exactly what Kent Hovind believes. He believes that the first man was created from dust; i.e., pulverized rock.

HA! x 65535

(Worth a repeat post, just for emphasis.)

This is Mr Braggio's logic at work.

Hovind's a lot like Gastrich. A lot of his slams on evolution actually backfire and blow up in his face. I used to think that he was more competent than Gastrich, but actually, they're about equally as intelligent as one another. The only difference is that Hovind can store huge amounts of misinformation in his head, which he's able to spew out at will. Jason, on the other hand, has a very poor memory recall and thus can be heard audibly scrambling to make shit up, which often gets him into more trouble than he started with.

Hovind's also smart enough to never engage in a forum debate. Given the resources available at the click of a button these days, any and all creationist claims are easily refutable, usually by going to Talk.Origins. Gastrich still hasn't figured this out, which leads to Jason's early demise early in Round 1 of every debate he's ever participated in.

Hovind would rather machine-gun his bullshit live, where no one is afforded the time to check his facts and refute them before he's off to lie in another state, thus giving the superficial appearance that he's "winning".

But you can tell that he struggles when he's forced to back up his claims. His last appearance on Infidel Guy showed that he couldn't defend any of the claims that he made. Everything he said was soundly refuted.

But the funniest time was when he called in while Reggie was doing an impromptu show, and Reggie actually made him stop and pause. I've never heard Hovind actually stop dead like that before. It was so hilarious.

Hovind's biggest problem is that he can't make an argument without misrepresenting his opponents, which means that he doesn't actually have an argument.

The sad thing is that both gastritis and hoover may well be basically intelligent people, as in, their brains may well be able to work normally - but they actively suppress every rational thought if they feel it might prove their idiotic dogma wrong. One could say that their "applied" or "effective" IQ approaches zero... from below. :lmao:

They use THAT movie?  That movie didn't even follow scripture. :lmao:   Guess they don't mind compromising for dramatic effect.

No, but it is the filmed, true, record of the actual event, so there you got, it really did happen, it's caught on film!

But they forgot the dinosaurs, they probably overslept the takeoff.

A testimony from the website:

I'm a Physics major at the University of Arkansas, and I first obtained your series of video tapes through our local ABS campus ministry. As a future member of the scientific community, I found it quite overwhelming to stand up for my faith in front of such vehement professors and students totally sold on evolution, but I've found that I can have the knowledge to counter them. I've been challenged to learn as much about that as my other studies. I have also seen my two dearest friends come to be bold about their faith as well. Thank you!

:grin::grin::grin:

But aren't all of Hovind's arguments pretty much the main stream creationist arguments?