Goodbye Jesus

Ethical Implications Of Overreaching Legeslation

Warrior_of_god

And I need some Ideas, I need 5 pages and i have 3. Not sure if I can drag it out into 5 pages without turning it into a political commentary. This is really ticking me off...

Ive defined overreaching legislation. I have said why we as citizens should be wary of it and that our founding fathers saw this too. I know my conclusion is gonna be fine...just need a little more substance.

You could use lots of examples, those are great page fillers. For example you could say why exactly the forefathers feared the overreaching Legislation. ex: the power that the British monarchy held over the colonies, the unending raising of taxes, people being thrown in prison or killed for merely speaking ill of the queen, etc. You could also throw in some modern day examples of the way Bush is starting to push the boundaries. ex: the entire Patriot Act (of course you'd want to give specific examples from the act), his bringing of religion into the office in a pretty major way, his trying to repeal the limit of terms, etc.

Yes I am doing that, thank you I believe I have enough material to have a paper of substance. I just realized my OP sounds a little whiney... :Doh: