Goodbye Jesus

Do You Wear Any Anti/ex-christian Or Freethinker Clothes?

bluewizard

Do you wear any Anti/Ex-Christian or Freethinker clothes? I'm wearing my Morbid Angel hoody and it has an upside down star and an upside down cross on it here at college and I've received a couple stares today but I don't care, this college is probably 90 % Christian anyways despite being a public college. I barely know anybody here and i wonfder if I'll get any questions about my religous preference over my anti-religious shirt? Oh well, I don't care. :HaHa:

I asked this a while back. You can look here if you are interested

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?show...c=9718&st=0

I haven't gotten any anti-religious clothing and I probably never will. But it did get a tattoo of a god (Horus) on my back which is as anti-christian as I will probably ever get. I'll post it on here later.

Our 12yo ds came up with a great "slogan" and drawing idea for a t-shirt...

In big huge letters going down the right of the front of his shirt it reads:

What

Would

Johnny

Draw?

And to the left my husband drew a huge skull. LOL... I think its pretty cool and he proudly wears it in public.

I asked this a while back. You can look here if you are interested

http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?show...c=9718&st=0

I haven't gotten any anti-religious clothing and I probably never will. But it did get a tattoo of a god (Horus) on my back which is as anti-christian as I will probably ever get. I'll post it on here later.

My mistake, I wasn't really able to post here much after my parents found out I was an atheist or I would be grounded, but now that I'm 18 I'll post here as much as I want.

Guest Thoth-Amon

Do you wear any Anti/Ex-Christian or Freethinker clothes? I'm wearing my Morbid Angel hoody and it has an upside down star and an upside down cross on it here at college and I've received a couple stares today but I don't care, this college is probably 90 % Christian anyways despite being a public college. I barely know anybody here and i wonfder if I'll get any questions about my religous preference over my anti-religious shirt? Oh well, I don't care. :HaHa:

I've got loads of metal t-shirts and most of them have pentegrams or inverted crosses or some other form of "evil" imagery on it. I wear them farily often and never catch any shit for them. I've also got a baphomet t-shirt and nobody seemed to really notice it... damn. :HaHa:

I guess it depends on where you live. Urban areas are generally more tolerant (or oblivious) of anti-Xian imagery, whilst rural areas are generally not. At least that's my experience.

Personally, I wear my Mjolnir amulet wherever I please and if someone asks what it means, I tell them - regardless of where I am. They can either tolerate it, question me about it, or commit a felony and try to hit me for it, in which case I sue them for assault after I eat them for breakfast.

People need to wise up and leave religion to the individual - where it belongs.

Personally, I wear my Mjolnir amulet wherever I please and if someone asks what it means, I tell them - regardless of where I am. They can either tolerate it, question me about it, or commit a felony and try to hit me for it, in which case I sue them for assault after I eat them for breakfast.

What does it mean?

What does it mean?

Mjolnir ("the maimer") is the weapon of choice of Thor, the ancient God of thunder of pre-christian Germany and Scandinavia. It is the symbol of Asatru (the ancient and the modern religion honoring the two northern pantheons) just like the cross is the symbol of the jebus death cult. ;)

That said, I wear mine openly too, both as a sacred talisman and as a proud symbol of my faith... in other words, a symbolic "death cultists go fuck yourself" :fdevil:

Yeah, what Thurisaz said :)

I believe it was also worn as a talisman; since Thor used his hammer to defend Asgard against the Giants, conversion-era Heathens no doubt thought they were defending their way of life against the Xians.

There was at least psychological inspiration to be derived from wearing Mjolnir, if not spiritual as well.

I guess it depends on where you live. Urban areas are generally more tolerant (or oblivious) of anti-Xian imagery, whilst rural areas are generally not. At least that's my experience.

People need to wise up and leave religion to the individual - where it belongs.

Yeah, it does depend on where you live. I was living in California where I would proudly wear my T-shirts with pentagrams or 7 pointed stars. But I just recently moved to Oklahoma and I have yet to wear any of those things. My main reason is my kids. They are school age and would be discriminated against. My daughter is in 8th grade and if you so much as say, "Oh my god.", you have to drop and do 10 push ups. They play Xian music during class and sing about god in her vocals class. I'm raising my kids pagan and this shit just drives her nuts. Some xtian kids her age actually walk on the other side of the hall, faaaarrr away from her because they think she worships the devil since she doesn't go to church.

The funny thing is, the xtians out here have turned her against xtianity more than I ever could!!

What does it mean?

Mjolnir ("the maimer") is the weapon of choice of Thor, the ancient God of thunder of pre-christian Germany and Scandinavia. It is the symbol of Asatru (the ancient and the modern religion honoring the two northern pantheons) just like the cross is the symbol of the jebus death cult. ;)

That said, I wear mine openly too, both as a sacred talisman and as a proud symbol of my faith... in other words, a symbolic "death cultists go fuck yourself" :fdevil:

Ahh....I have a necklace I bought from the American Humanist Association, and I wear it when I can. I still live with my (fundi) parents, and their laws ban jewlry in the first place. They'd go ape over a humanist necklace. I do wear it when I'm going out of town and know I won't see anyone who can rat on me for wearing it.

I also have a Mjolnir. I wear it openly on my own time and under my shirt when in an office working for someone else. (On significant occasions such as Yule, I do wear it on the outside of my shirt.) Only exception is karate class which is a no-jewelry zone.

When I'm walking into an area which I know is populated with Bible-thumpers (such as a restaurant on Sunday morning), I make a special point of making sure the hammer is on the outside of my shirt.

I also have a valknut but I only wear that when I'm on valkyrie duty. :grin:

Oh, and I ordered a Flying Spaghetti Monster for my car, which apparently is a Pastafarian.

Cool, the Odinist religion is really growing fast. I don't have any religious or anti-religious jewelery yet, but I'd like to get blue baphomet necklace eventually, they're $ 20 on Satan Shop's website.

I make my own necklaces and they often have pendants that depict what might seem "evil" to Christians. I mean, I wear it solely for the purpose that it looks good. It's not even something I consider anti-Christian, but if Christians believe so, whatever. Cool. I wear a gargoyle that looks demon-ish with wings. Big deal.

One thing that turned me away from Christianity was the self-righteous obnoxiousness and hatred that Christians proudly displayed. Why would I want to be like that?

Guest Thoth-Amon

I also have a Mjolnir. I wear it openly on my own time and under my shirt when in an office working for someone else. (On significant occasions such as Yule, I do wear it on the outside of my shirt.) Only exception is karate class which is a no-jewelry zone.

When I'm walking into an area which I know is populated with Bible-thumpers (such as a restaurant on Sunday morning), I make a special point of making sure the hammer is on the outside of my shirt.

I also have a valknut but I only wear that when I'm on valkyrie duty. :grin:

Oh, and I ordered a Flying Spaghetti Monster for my car, which apparently is a Pastafarian.

:HaHa:

Cool, the Odinist religion is really growing fast.

Today we own the North and tomorrow... :pureevil:

Today we own the North and tomorrow... :pureevil:

Teehee :Duivel7:

• 2 weeks later...

Do any of you believe that christians should be encouraged to make it known that they are atheist, agnostic, pagan or anything non-christian? Of course I don't think we should be obligated to do so but I was conisdering making myself known. I believe by doing so we can get rid of negative misconceptions about us. Like if I'm going to do community service I can wear an atheist t-shirt.

I live in the south so it might not be a good idea. Like if I got an emblem it might get stolen or if a sticker I might get my car keyed. Also it might just seem like a lame cry for attention.

Anyway thought?

I have minibuttons on my backpack with the null symbol and the IPU on them and nobody bothered me about them at university. I've worn a shirt that says atheism on it in front of my xian roommates and my nutty would-be roommate who transferred to another school said he was happy I wasn't hiding my nonbelief. They have several prayer and bible studies each week at our apartment. Wearing that shirt makes me disappear from their photos. They put the photos on a site they set up with their own domain name for those meetings, so not being in the pictures keeps me off their site.

Although I am spiritual I do have this old Slayer shirt I just love! It's the one from the dead skin mask tour... Sweet!!! :58:

It has a huge red upside down cross on the back with the Slayer inverted pentagram logo right where the two parts of the cross meet.

My friend took me to Mardel (a Christian book store) and not realizing I was wearing this I go strolling through the store ... Dee de de :yellow: ... Must have raised a few eyebrows.

My uncle, who lives in Chicago, wears a shirt that says, "So Many Christian Right Wings, So Few Lions" on the front. I love it! When I find out where he bought it, i'll let everyone know if their interested!

I've been thinking of creating a piece of jewelry, a sort of X with a stud through the middle to signifiy ex-Christian.