Goodbye Jesus

7 Years In The Making

The Paineful Truth

After 7 long years, my book on Truth (veritology) and deism is finally in print. That makes just over 10 (action packed) pages per year, and that's streatching it. It gives a more complete, detailed and coherent picture of what I've been saying here and elsewhere in piecemeal bytes. And it has a killer cover designed by yours truly. It, like the contents, is simple yet profound.

Am I overselling it here?

I know there are alot of atheists here, but as I think many of you know by now, I'm more agnostic than anything, and sympathetic to atheism almost as much as deism. Hey, it could be interesting to see how the other reasonable half lives.

Don't think, intuit, and get your copy now at: http://calendars.lulu.com/browse/search.php?fKeywords=Deism

(I don't know what that "calendars" in the address is but it's a much shorter address than the others I came up with.)

I'll be on sabbatical for the next four days so buy lots of copies while you're Jones'n for my return. :lmao:

Hey, it could be interesting to see how the other reasonable half lives.

Are you suggesting that we who qualify as ex-Christians don't know how "the other half" lives??? Perhaps it is because of our knowledge that we qualify as ex's. Perhaps if we didn't know so much about this "other half" we would consider him/her more "reasonable." When you get back from your sabatical you might want to give this some thought.

Are you suggesting that we who qualify as ex-Christians don't know how "the other half" lives???

I am by no means suggesting that you don't have an understanding of ex-Christians. On the contrary, I am one myself. Christians, or any member of a revealed religion, are not the "other half" of which I speak. I refer to the two rational beliefs about the existence of God; to wit: atheism and deism.

Now, if I may be so bold, might I suggest that you purchase a copy for the miserable fee from which I receive a paltry sum, and enlighten yourself beyond your wildest dreams. I promise you, at the very least, a couple of profound epiphanies and an off-the-wall revelation or two. And if I'm wrong, you may sue me for all I'm worth. :lmao:

Now, if I may be so bold, might I suggest that you purchase a copy for the miserable fee from which I receive a paltry sum, and enlighten yourself beyond your wildest dreams. I promise you, at the very least, a couple of profound epiphanies and an off-the-wall revelation or two. And if I'm wrong, you may sue me for all I'm worth. :lmao:

Sorry to disappoint you. My income is even more miserable than the most miserable price you are likely to charge. Can't find a price tag, by the way. Sueing is too costly. I think I'll pass up. I'm learning all I want to know for now about deism and atheism from this and other similar forums.