Goodbye Jesus

Send A Church To Hell!

deepblue

After my breakdown I decided I would come up with a list of all the churches I had been in and damn them all to hell.

I wasn't surprised I had been in over 100 churches in 30 years. Probably quite a lot more, although I can't remember all of them. Anyone else "done the rounds"?

Ho, frank...

Instead of focusing on damning all those churches in you past to hell, wouldn't it be better for you to focus on where you're going now, and for your future? It's your life, not theirs...

When I left church, I didn't give a ratzass about anyone else's...that became their problem.

Since hell doesn't exist, it's impossible to really condemn a church there. Besides that only brings me down to their level of condemning people to eternal torture simply for being different from them, and I won't do it. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't tempted to.

Eh, I'd rather just condemn their imaginary deity to their imaginary hell and be done

with it. Xtians are worth the time and effort for me to get worked up about any more.

:shrug:

After my breakdown I decided I would come up with a list of all the churches I had been in and damn them all to hell.

I wasn't surprised I had been in over 100 churches in 30 years. Probably quite a lot more, although I can't remember all of them. Anyone else "done the rounds"?

You can go to 30 diffrent churces and get the same results,,,,,,nothing.

If people want to self delude themselves with gods and religion so be it.For me, fuck all gods and religion for what it is. Nonsense.