Goodbye Jesus

Militant Anti Religious

garrisonjj

I've self examined my progression from a devout catholic (in my mind) to a proud atheist over 40 years.

I have finally stripped myself of loving a fuckin nonexistent god who's concepts only deterred from my life.

As I become more open, I easily tell others,when asked, that all religion is bullshit and in the right company that fuckin gods are all imaginary. I am astounded how many men are in agreement. How about women? Are there any women on these boards who feel in a like manner? Thanks.

I've self examined my progression from a devout catholic (in my mind) to a proud atheist over 40 years.

I have finally stripped myself of loving a fuckin nonexistent god who's concepts only deterred from my life.

As I become more open, I easily tell others,when asked, that all religion is bullshit and in the right company that fuckin gods are all imaginary. I am astounded how many men are in agreement. How about women? Are there any women on these boards who feel in a like manner? Thanks.

If a conversation turns to religion and the conversation warrants it, I will say that I believe all religion is bs. As for all gods being imaginary, there are only a few people I would say that too. They have to be like minded individuals who are capable of rational thinking. Otherwise I feel that a debate would ensue or judgements made and frankly I got better things to do with my time than to argue with some brainwashed idiot. I can't change their thinking and they won't change mine. My only time to actually confront it would be when it comes down to down to limiting my freedoms such as censorship, forced religion in the classroom, making abortion illegal, etc...I am for separation of church and state and was even when I was an christian.